PDA

View Full Version : Spike schedule

dando
04-12-04, 09:12 PM
Heads up. Peeking ahead on my ReplayTV guide, Spike has a preview show listed @ 10:30 ET on Sunday (no mention of this show on the CCWS site?). The race is also listed @ 4pm as CART Racing. :confused: This is likely the case for TiVo users as well, as TiVo and Replay shared the generic 'Auto Racing' listing for the F1 season opener. I was also interested to see the race listed as live on the CCWS site.

-Kevin

theunions
04-12-04, 09:28 PM
Heads up. Peeking ahead on my ReplayTV guide, Spike has a preview show listed @ 10:30 ET on Sunday (no mention of this show on the CCWS site?).

Assuming you're talking about "Dangerous Curves" - yes it is on the cart.com TV schedule page. No synopsis though.

dando
04-12-04, 10:38 PM
Assuming you're talking about "Dangerous Curves" - yes it is on the cart.com TV schedule page. No synopsis though.
Ah, yes. It would appear to be the Dangerous Curves show listed on the TV Schedule page. Replay has it listed as the Champ Car Preview Show. SpikeTV.com has it listed as simply Champ Car.

-Kevin

Insomniac
04-13-04, 12:17 PM
That is probably the weekly show they were talking about having. Supposed to have a variety of things related to ChampCar.

ChampcarShark
04-13-04, 05:07 PM

Now the question is. Will it be hosted by Danica????

She is doing some introductions for some shows on Spike tV already, that sounds like a good choice.

Turn7
04-13-04, 05:13 PM
I surely hope it is much better than the crapola that was on Speed 2 seasons ago. The Friday night show with Daily, remember that garbage.

fourrunner
04-13-04, 05:25 PM
Here's theSchedule for both Spike & HDNet

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HDNet Schedule

Saturday Live 4:30 PM ET thru 6:00 PM ET

Sunday Live 3:30 PM ET thru 6:00 PM ET Race

Live 6:00 PM ET thru 6:30 PM ET Wrap Up

Live 6:30 PM ET thru 8:00 PM ET Trans Am

REPLAY OF LBGP 1:30 AM ET Monday Morning

SPIKE

Sunday 10:30 AM thru 11:00 AM I'm guessing Pre Race Show

4:00 PM thru 6:00 PM RACE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anait
04-13-04, 05:55 PM
And in Canada, I fully expect to see a black screen with 'This programming unavailable in your area', forcing me to watch TSN's scheduled showing of the race at 11:30pm.

But I'm not bitter. No, sir. Not me.

:flame:

Insomniac
04-13-04, 08:45 PM
Now the question is. Will it be hosted by Danica????

She is doing some introductions for some shows on Spike tV already, that sounds like a good choice.

I remember reading Bronte Tagliani is supposed to do some lifestyle stuff.

Insomniac
04-13-04, 08:46 PM
And in Canada, I fully expect to see a black screen with 'This programming unavailable in your area', forcing me to watch TSN's scheduled showing of the race at 11:30pm.

But I'm not bitter. No, sir. Not me.

:flame:

You can get all the NFL games on cable and I'm bitter. ;)