PDA

View Full Version : Long Beach Free Friday Ticket Promotions?

JohnHKart
04-12-04, 04:20 PM
Does anybody know if they are doing the free Friday ticket deals this year...and where they might be. I haven't paid to go on that day in years, usually going via the free promotion deal. Will happily pay, but if I show up with money while 8 million others around me have free passes that isn't fun.

John

Anteater
04-12-04, 04:51 PM
Yes, they are; here ya go:
http://www.longbeachgp.com/promotions.html

:cool:

CARTNUT
04-12-04, 06:44 PM
I could not find anything in the Inland Empire (Riverside/San Berdoo area.) I called 5 Firestone stores and 8 Good Neighbor Pharmacies early last week and NOT ONE OF THE EMPLOYEES I SPOKE WITH KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT THE PROMOTION NOR THE FACT THAT THE RACE IS NEXT WEEKEND!!! So, I complained by e-mail to the GPALB.

Last night after visiting the In-Laws in OC, we went down to LB and stopped at the Shell on Ocean and Alamitos to buy a Press-Telegram because there is a Free Ticket Voucher in it. (After taking a lap around the track, of course!!!) Clerk gave us 4 vouchers for buying 2 2-liter Cokes. So now we have enough.

This morning I recieved an e-mail reply from GPALB: They apologized for the inconvenience and are sending me some Free Friday Tickets! :thumbup:

See ya'll Friday!

'NUT :gomer:

GO JEEMY!!! :cool:

Anteater
04-13-04, 11:24 PM
I visited a friend in Lakewood today. I asked her where I could buy the Press-Telegram nearby so that I could get the Friday ticket vouchers for my nephew and his girlfriend. She replied, "You can get the Press-Telegram right here" and tore out the pages with the free ticket vouchers from her newspapers. Now that's a good friend! :thumbup: