PDA

View Full Version : 1138 CBus LBGP Roll Call!!!!!

Lizzerd
04-09-04, 07:49 PM
Doc has put out incredible effort to make this party possible. I wanna know, who else is going? We've had great times for races in the past (the closer in 2002, opener last year) when he has organized, and this year should be no different, you know?

Cam and I WILL be there, who else? Where you staying if you are making an overnight of it? Sign up and be heard!

rocket
04-09-04, 09:54 PM
Good call Lizzerd I was thinking about starting one of these myself. Count myself and erock in, we are heading over sat...staying sat & sun night. I'll get hotel reservations made tonight or tomorrow and post details. If anyones on the fence about this just go...it's worth the trip just to see and make good friends. :thumbup:

rocket
04-09-04, 11:02 PM
SUPER 8 MOTEL - COLUMBUS/UNIVERISITY/DNTN, OH
Address
3232 Olentangy River Rd.
Columbus, OH 43202
Phone: 614-261-7141

Just made reservations, $49 a night for sat and sun.

It's about 3.5 miles from here to the bar, may take a chance... or just take a cab.

Hardpoint
04-10-04, 10:58 AM
I will definately be up, but maybe just for Sunday and Sunday night. Saturday night is not out of the question but I need to get clearance from the old ball and chain first.

mello
04-10-04, 11:45 AM
We are not going to be able to make this one. Due to illness our Easter family thing had to be postponed to next weekend. Going to miss you all. :(

Warlock!
04-10-04, 04:54 PM
Mebbe.

If the wife is gracious enuf to gather the kiddies and ride down with me (and possibly Twisty) on Sunday morning and drive my inevitably drunk ass back home that night, I'm in. She's got a lot of stuff going Saturday, so I prolly won't know til that morning.

I believe Natty and Stud may be there as well...

Warlock!

RaceGrrl
04-10-04, 07:23 PM
I have a bellydance event Saturday night, and my family is coming up to go with us to the Scottish service at my friend's church on Sunday. Unless we get hung up there, nrc and I will be there sometime in the afternoon.

Hardpoint
04-10-04, 10:05 PM
Myself, Flobee and a friend will be there. Just booked our room for Sunday night. Looking forward to a great time. First round is on us (or second or third).

flobee1kenobi
04-11-04, 01:04 PM
I myself am in it for the long haul-
I'll arrive in town on fri. nite, meet up with a few buddies-and watch quals somewhere(bumpers?) saturday afternoon.
anybody else going to be around on sat?

tantra
04-12-04, 08:42 PM
I'll be there.
A challenge for Warlock!
Dig deep, brother. Dig deep in the center console, under the seats, and into tool boxes of that old work truck. I know there's plenty of travel money in there.
See you in the 'big city' the 'star of the state' the 'home of the Buckeyes', and lowere arm pit of Ohio.

rocket
04-12-04, 11:15 PM
Cool another old guy for Lizzerd to relate to...now if we can just get RTKar signed up.

Hey this is shaping up to be a great party.

DjDrOmusic
04-13-04, 01:47 AM
Hey everybody! My computer crashed last week, but through some begging and borrowing I'm back online. Thanks Lizzerd for starting this, I'll do my best for all of you. Rocket I got your PM, the answer is coming soon! :thumbup:

TravelGal
04-13-04, 01:50 AM
WoW! What a group. Almost makes me wish I could be there. Almost. heheheheh. Living in SoCal has SOME redeeming features. HiyEEEE to Erock!

RTKar
04-13-04, 07:42 AM
Cool another old guy for Lizzerd to relate to...now if we can just get RTKar signed up.

Hey this is shaping up to be a great party.

Sorry Joe, My Dad has a serious health situation. I may not be doing much in the way of racing stuff this year. Thanks for thinking of me though. I know you guys will have a blast....might even have a few beers I imagine.