PDA

View Full Version : Cheap Lodging Semi-Close to LBGP????

msvphoto
04-09-04, 05:25 PM
Okay Long Beach area locals, I need some help! My media credential confirmation from LBGP was delayed and I now find myself scrambling to find lodging for Friday and Saturday nights as cheap as possible. Needs to be at least semi-close to LB (I'll be driving down from Santa Cruz so I'll have my car) and in a safe area. I need to be able to get to a photographer's meeting at the track by 7:00am Sunday morning so semi-close to the track would be good....but price is an issue. Also, cheap parking tips will be greatly appreceated as well. Thanks!

theunions
04-09-04, 05:47 PM
Does this mean you're definitely going, then? :)

Don't forget the Friday 7:30 am photo meeting is also mandatory.

mello
04-09-04, 07:01 PM
Okay Long Beach area locals, I need some help! My media credential confirmation from LBGP was delayed and I now find myself scrambling to find lodging for Friday and Saturday nights as cheap as possible. Needs to be at least semi-close to LB (I'll be driving down from Santa Cruz so I'll have my car) and in a safe area. I need to be able to get to a photographer's meeting at the track by 7:00am Sunday morning so semi-close to the track would be good....but price is an issue. Also, cheap parking tips will be greatly appreceated as well. Thanks!
Check out first... www.biddingfortravel.com. Read all about the bids and hotels in the area you want. Then try priceline after you read about that area. We have had super luck with priceline. You can't cancel so make sure you are bidding for what you want. We usually get 4 stars for about 45 bucks a night.

msvphoto
04-10-04, 11:50 PM
Does this mean you're definitely going, then? :)

Don't forget the Friday 7:30 am photo meeting is also mandatory.

Yes, we are!!!! Confirmed (finally) yesterday. I'll email you our cell phone #.

We won't be there 'till Friday evening though, so I won't make the Friday AM meeting. Hopefully you can fill us in on anything important we miss. No sure where we'll stay still, but might try mello's tip (thanks mello!). See ya Saturday perhaps, Sunday early AM for sure.
:)

manic mechanic
04-11-04, 12:51 AM
Yes, we are!!!! Confirmed (finally) yesterday. I'll email you our cell phone #.

We won't be there 'till Friday evening though, so I won't make the Friday AM meeting. Hopefully you can fill us in on anything important we miss. No sure where we'll stay still, but might try mello's tip (thanks mello!). See ya Saturday perhaps, Sunday early AM for sure.
:)

MSV,

Check your PM's..I did what I could in the way of options.

manic