PDA

View Full Version : Quality and Quantity...

Racing Truth
04-08-04, 01:39 PM
As I look at the field this year, I must admit that I wasn't hopeful for awhile that we would have many quality drivers. But the reality is quite encouraging:

'Dinger
Michel
PT
Carp
Tags
Jeemy
RHR
Junky
Seabass
Justin Wilson
Dominguez

Even Haberfeld, should he be Walker's pick, showed talent last year.

Sure, you have your Slowdolfo Lavins in there, but all in all, I think the quality is better than last year.

Add that to the fact that there will be 18-20 cars at every race, and its all very encouraging. :thumbup: :cool:

racer2c
04-08-04, 02:15 PM
Yeah, the talent looks good. Didn't PT, in his recent column, say that Lavin was really fast in testing?

KLang
04-08-04, 02:19 PM
I think you need to add Dominguez to the quality list as well.

Racing Truth
04-08-04, 02:57 PM
I think you need to add Dominguez to the quality list as well.

:o Absolutely right. I knew I would forget someone.

lateralus42
04-08-04, 03:31 PM
I thought I read in an article somewhere that Lavin was faster than most of the guys testing in his new Forsythe Lola. Or maybe I dreamt that.... :cool:

RTKar
04-08-04, 07:09 PM
I'd like to see Salo back and I just read in this months Racer that Rocketsports is giving TK a chance to "test" a Champcar in the summer. Being that he's getting back in the Trans Am series I wonder if he's honing his skills after a long lay off for a possible Champcar race or two later in the year. and... I don't know if he's too long in the tooth but CRIMINY...Johnny O'Connell deserves a shot.

JT265
04-08-04, 07:54 PM
Yeah, the talent looks good. Didn't PT, in his recent column, say that Lavin was really fast in testing?

Before he beached it, or behind the wrecker?

Ankf00
04-08-04, 08:29 PM
Before he beached it, or behind the wrecker?
:rofl:

haberfeld too