PDA

View Full Version : How must Jacques feel?

tomahawk
04-04-04, 09:48 PM
With the BAR-Honda obviously on pace, Villenueve must be wondering what might have been? Of course, his absence from the team may in fact be a contributing factor to their recent success! :eek:

Comments (uh oh - fasten your seat belts!)

:tomahawk

Railbird
04-04-04, 10:11 PM
How must Jacques feel?

rich would be my guess

Jay
04-05-04, 01:11 AM
yeah, if I were him I'd be sking...

I'm sure he's a bit dissapointed though, I recall him saying he though Geoff Willis(hired by Craig Pollock)'s improvements would start to show themselves this year, so he knew it was coming.

ilferrari
04-05-04, 09:58 AM
I'm sure he's a bit dissapointed though

Understatement of the year. I think JV will have been gutted at losing his ride for this year. I think he felt he was above getting dropped, which is why he felt he could get away with his big attitude. To flame Jenson Button in the press was stupid, it turned the British racing fans off him and the British F1 media followed suit.

Hard Driver
04-05-04, 10:11 AM
Personally I think his ego was a problem with the team. There were many reports of division and so forth being caused by his "me" attitude. I am cetain they have a better car, but I also believe there is a more positive attitude because he left. And let's not forget that Jenson Button got more points last year and was probably the better or the two drivers. I like Jacques no BS attitude, but also believe he needed to up his dedication and work ethic. So I think he brought it on himself.

Dr. Corkski
04-06-04, 02:45 PM
BAR's success must be all David Richards' fault. :D

JT265
04-06-04, 04:27 PM
BAR's success must be all David Richards' fault. :D
Considering all the winning chassis he has designed over the years, I would have to agree. :saywhat:

rabbit
04-06-04, 04:44 PM
Considering all the winning chassis he has designed over the years, I would have to agree. :saywhat:Aw, come on JT. Don't go raining on Zhivago's JV-hatin' parade with facts.

ilferrari
04-24-04, 12:34 PM
He'll be biting the wall now.... especially to see Sato suck in the other car. BAR have made the performance breakthrough this year and Button's teammate is well over a second off him in qually.

Tedminator
04-24-04, 12:52 PM
"So you're French and Canadian, yes?
....So you're obnoxious and dull."

-Triumph

JT265
04-24-04, 01:04 PM
Now that's funny. :thumbup:

Ankf00
04-24-04, 01:54 PM
Considering all the winning chassis he has designed over the years, I would have to agree. :saywhat:
Well his company did make the 95-97 WRC manufacturers' title car, and his cars did win the 95, 01, and 03 WRC drivers' titles, and there's those pesky lil 575's in GTS that were giving the corvettes a hard time. I'd have to say Richards' does have a track record of managing successful chassis.

*note: big SWRT/Prodrive fan :p*

JT265
04-24-04, 03:30 PM
Well his company did make the 95-97 WRC manufacturers' title car, and his cars did win the 95, 01, and 03 WRC drivers' titles, and there's those pesky lil 575's in GTS that were giving the corvettes a hard time. I'd have to say Richards' does have a track record of managing successful chassis.

*note: big SWRT/Prodrive fan :p*

Ok. If you're gonna back your argument up with facts, I ain't playing no more.

BTW- I hear they found an empty nitrous bottle in BoyBands car. PSSSST! Pass it on!!! :D

Ankf00
04-24-04, 03:45 PM
Ok. If you're gonna back your argument up with facts, I ain't playing no more.

BTW- I hear they found an empty nitrous bottle in BoyBands car. PSSSST! Pass it on!!! :D
shhhhh, QUIET! anything to beat the chin!!!

Methanolandbrats
04-24-04, 11:03 PM
Jack is up to his eyeballs in money and *****. That's the problem. Buddy of mine is a journalist who knows Jack. While Schumi was pouring over data with the engineers, Jack was off yucking it up. That will NOT result in faster lap times.

EDwardo
04-24-04, 11:45 PM
Maybe we need another thread for Juan. I wonder how he feels with Mclaren apparently in full meltdown!