PDA

View Full Version : Mom strips at son's bday party

Ankf00
04-04-04, 09:03 PM
http://www.wesh.com/news/2969513/detail.html

Keeping in line with the groping tigger theme, here you go!

nrc
04-04-04, 09:13 PM
Seems like a deliberately titillating story. They really don't say what they mean by "stripped". Are we talkin' nekkid here? Topless? I need more information to determine just how outraged I am by this. And photos.

fourrunner
04-04-04, 09:33 PM
As long as she's a MILF the kids will have a great story to tell forever... If not they may need phsychological care !

And if I was promised Go Kart rides and didn't get them, I'd demand at least as much! ;)

rabbit
04-04-04, 09:49 PM
Found this: http://www.sharon-herald.com/localnews/recentnews/0308/ln082703b.html
No pictures though. ;)

A Hermitage woman who allegedly held a randy birthday party for her son has allowed 27 charges to proceed to Mercer County Common Pleas Court.

Patricia M. Johnson, 34, of 832 Lyle Drive, was charged by Shenango Township police with four counts each of indecent exposure, corruption of minors and furnishing alcohol to minors, nine counts of indecent assault and six counts of reckless endangerment.

Ms. Johnson, her son and three of the boy's friends met up at 10 p.m. July 26 at Recreation Station in Hermitage, police said. They intended to ride go-carts, but the go-carts already were rented out, police said.

Ms. Johnson took a prescription medication while the boys were there, police said.

She drove to an Ohio beer distributor and bought a 30 pack of beer, then went to the Radisson Hotel, Shenango Township, and rented a room, police said.

She drove off the road at least twice and went over the speed limit during the trip, police said.

In the room, Ms. Johnson gave the boys beer and tried to touch them in their pants and lick their faces, police said.

She gave the boys $1 bills, told them she wanted to be a stripper, and asked them to put the bills in her bra and pants, police said.

Ms. Johnson exposed herself and told the boys to spank her, police said.

She drank beer and took more pills, police said. She offered pills to the boys, but they declined, police said.

Ms. Johnson yelled and trashed the room, police said.

When the boys went to bed, Ms. Johnson tried to lie between two of them, police said.

In the morning, she told the boys to get her breakfast, police said. When one said he did not have a license, she told him to go anyway, police said.

She later asked them to get her something to drink, which also required driving, police said.

She drove the boys home at speeds up to 100 mph, police said.

Ms. Johnson's son was embarrassed by his mother's behavior, police said. (No s***?!:gomer: )

At a preliminary hearing Friday, Ms. Johnson agreed that, if witnesses were called, prosecutors could show that a crime occurred and she might have been involved, police said.

District Justice Henry J. Russo, Hermitage, held all charges for court, police said.

It is not known the ages of the youths, but according to the charges, they are younger than 16.

Ms. Johnson was released on her own recognizance with the condition that she have no contact with the boys, police said.

chop456
04-04-04, 10:29 PM
YeeeeeeHaaaaaa!!!! :laugh:

Railbird
04-04-04, 10:38 PM
so do these scouts qualify for a MILF badge or not?

JT265
04-04-04, 10:41 PM
so do these scouts qualify for a MILF badge or not?

In my book they do.

<especially if she looks like a refridgerator with a head.>

Course that would be a MIRNF badge. ;)

Good thing the dog died, else she'd be up on that cruelty to animals rap.

SteveH
04-05-04, 12:44 AM
Alright, we got her address. Road trip!!!!
:gomer:

Jag_Warrior
04-05-04, 02:37 AM
Road trip sounds good to me. I'll bring the rope. We'll let the kids pick out the tree.

Warlock!
04-05-04, 07:39 AM
:( I wish I had a cool mom like that. Maybe I wouldn't have turned out to be such a goodie two-shoes...

Warlock!

cart7
04-05-04, 08:17 AM
I'm really concerned that these very deserving, young American Kart drivers were locked out of the go-karting system due to some previous rent-a-riders. Were these rent-a-rides foreign? Was this manufacturer money?? Had they ever won in any previous ladder series??? Has the OWRS group heard of these kids???(Maybe they should, potential additional ride buyers for Coyne and Walker).

This, IMO, is the far more serious violation that has occurred in this situation, not some 30 something, pill-popping, drunked up Mom who got the hots for a bunch of 15 year olds.

skidmarks
04-05-04, 10:11 AM
Johnson said her unusual behavior was fueled by pills and alcohol.

That damn excuse never worked for me either. :saywhat: