PDA

View Full Version : Snowchicken League - Bahrain

Lizzerd
04-04-04, 02:43 PM
Dammm... I've gotta pay better attention. I forgot that picks had to be in before Friday midnight GMT, i.e., 13-14 hours BEFORE qualifying when they're in that part of the world. Made my picks Saturday AM and had Button instead of Fissichella and Sato instead of Massa. I won't make that mistake again...

RTKar
04-04-04, 03:27 PM
Dammm... I've gotta pay better attention. I forgot that picks had to be in before Friday midnight GMT, i.e., 13-14 hours BEFORE qualifying when they're in that part of the world. Made my picks Saturday AM and had Button instead of Fissichella and Sato instead of Massa. I won't make that mistake again...

Hell, I tried logging in to make my picks on Thursday and couldn't get in. Kept trying and trying....no luck. Not a big deal, I'm last anyway but I'd like a chance. :shakehead

What's really strange for me, I'm more interested in the NASCAR league. :saywhat:

Cam
04-04-04, 07:52 PM
I give up! :rolleyes:

chop456
04-04-04, 08:02 PM
What's up, dudes? :D

RTKar
04-04-04, 08:28 PM
What's up, dudes? :D

:shakehead Dr Luv Gluv and the Pleasure Mittens are in a world of hurt. :flame:

Wheel-Nut
04-05-04, 10:09 AM
Do your picks "carry-over" from race to race?

Hard Driver
04-05-04, 10:29 AM
Tried the Montoya over Schumacher tactic. Figured going counter the mainstreamstream would be an opportunity to jump up.... The risk didn't pay off.

I'm not really a fan of the snowchicken format. I played in one league before where you picked the top 6 every race, rather than picking drivers from groups. I think this would have worked even better with 8 points positions.

Dirty Sanchez
04-05-04, 10:31 AM
Do your picks "carry-over" from race to race?Yes... your "team" stays the same.