PDA

View Full Version : The Pre-Prix Party, SoCal Faithful

TheDJ
04-04-04, 01:34 AM
Hey all... some of you know my friend Kevin, Prez of www.pubclub.com and since his days at CART, he has taken on many other ventures... thru his connections, he is doing a lot of stuff for the Long Beach Grand Prix...

First and foremost it should be a FUN time at Harry O's in Manhattan Beach this Friday night, April 9th. Then he has a party bus gig to the race on Saturday April 17th.

Here are bits from the email he sent me:

We are doing a promotional party next Friday, April 9, at Harry O's in MB and want you to come down with the SpeedFreaks crew.

I'm hoping to have Tommy Kendall there, too. GPALB will have a triva contest for merchandise and other goodie giveaways - even tickets, etc. I'm calling it the Pre Prix Party, a Roar by the Shore in Manhattan Beach!

Harry O's is at 3600 Highland Ave. (310) 545-4444.

PubClub.com is also running a party bus to the Grand Prix on Saturday, April
17. It departs and returns to Harry O's. I'm hoping to have a round of
complimentary drinks from Bubba Gump once we get to Long Beach.

$50 for R/T transportation plus a GA ticket.

PubClub.com also has the ultimate Party Guide to the Grand Prix. I'll link it
off the home page below - the Shot of the Day. Check it out at:
http://www.pubclub.com/happyhour/longbeachgp03.htm

So let's go support Kev and have a freakin' blast at Harry O's this Friday and then heck, the next Saturday on the party bus, too!!!! I've been on Kevin's party buses for Jimmy Buffett concerts and lemme just say this: :eek: :rofl:
Definite fun time!

See ya there!

Crasher
www.SpeedFreaks.TV
Motorsports Radio. REDEFINED.

JoeBob
04-04-04, 12:23 PM
Don't forget the OffCamber Gatherings for LB, folks: http://www.offcamber.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6

CART License
04-04-04, 01:59 PM
Thanks Crash, We do appreciate the heads up on social gathering, especially when it’s a CHAMP-CAR event. I will be in Las Vegas next week but will plan on coming home early for this one.

Thanks Freaks

ChampcarShark
04-05-04, 04:04 PM
Thanks for the heads up.

How come on your website the other series gets a bigger logo than OWRS???

And what about a picture of a Champcar?

TheDJ
04-05-04, 04:47 PM
Thanks for the heads up.

How come on your website the other series gets a bigger logo than OWRS???

And what about a picture of a Champcar?

Well, we took what each series gave us at the time... we haven't touched our site in a LONG freakin' time and we have another company working on an update as we speak... when the update goes through (in about 30 days or so) I'll see if the logo stuff can be changed... just for you, Mr. Shark! Phins to the left!

Crasher
www.SpeedFreaks.TV
Motorsports Radio. REDEFINED.

ChampcarShark
04-06-04, 12:22 PM
Well, we took what each series gave us at the time... we haven't touched our site in a LONG freakin' time and we have another company working on an update as we speak... when the update goes through (in about 30 days or so) I'll see if the logo stuff can be changed... just for you, Mr. Shark! Phins to the left!

Crasher

Thank You Crasher,