PDA

View Full Version : Ohios's edukachun systim

Sean O'Gorman
03-31-04, 08:01 PM
http://members.cox.net/sogorman35/CSU.JPG

:shakehead

This was being passed out today at school, the other side of it was to promote a student rally against tuition raises. With bright students such as the one who designed THAT, we should have no problem! :saywhat:

pinniped
03-31-04, 08:06 PM
Keep the tuition low...just make the entrance exams harder...

Sean O'Gorman
03-31-04, 08:46 PM
Keep the tuition low...just make the entrance exams harder...

Heh, my school doesn't have an entrance exam. I know someone who showed up two days before the start of the semester and applied that day.

This would probably explain why the parking lots are half as full now than they were at the beginning of the semester. I don't know if everyone else is going to school for free, but I can't see why you'd start the semester and drop your classes before the halfway point. :confused:

pinniped
03-31-04, 08:55 PM
That reminds me of a class I took at a junior college one summer a few years back...first two weeks, no parking, standing room only...after the first round of tests parking galore, seat of your choice...so much fer edumacashun

Ankf00
03-31-04, 09:17 PM
:shakehead

This was being passed out today at school, the other side of it was to promote a student rally against tuition raises. With bright students such as the one who designed THAT, we should have no problem! :saywhat:

it certainly explains the mystery that is "wussy" :p

racer2c
03-31-04, 10:18 PM
What's wrong with it???

Just kidding, just kidding! :)