PDA

View Full Version : LBGP 2004 Meet, Greet & Dinner INVITE

ANAYA YATES
03-24-04, 03:41 PM
Hello Everyone! Are you ready for some racing? I am!

We will have some On Track meets, but here is the scoop on Saturday's party:

Saturday April 17, 2004
Time: 6:00PM
Where: Belmont Brewing
25 39th Place
Long Beach, CA 90803
562-433-3891

Belmont Brewing (http://www.belmontbrewing.com)

Come out and enjoy the great food and beverages. Children are more then welcome. :)

I cant wait to see all of you again. It's been a LONG off season.

Please RSVP to Anaya Yates at:

Anaya.Yates1@cox.net no later then Wednesday April 14, 2004

or via Cell at : 949-230-2796

Last year we had a small problem of $90 short on our bill :shakehead Let's not have it happen again. Just take care of your part and we will all be happy :)

I hear there is a possibility of a Dromo 1 Challenge Friday night. Reservations would be the best idea. More details to follow as Winston Wolfe put it.......I think the last time we were there, we broke the record for MOST BLACK FLAGS thrown in a session

Dromo 1 (http://www.dromo1.com)

See you all at THE BEACH :cool:

ANAYA YATES

ANAYA YATES
04-03-04, 01:20 AM
OK people....make the reservation. Dromo 1 Challenge Friday night at 7:30pm. As far as transportation, we can work with you. Check with other members attending.....or me.

Dromo 1 (http://www.dromo1.com)

Remember....Friday April 16, 2004....7:30pm

ANAYA YATES

ANAYA YATES
04-11-04, 03:02 PM
Happy Easter!

If you have not RSVP'ed and plan on attending.......please do so by Wednesday April 14th.

I can't guarantee they will hold space open if you don't. Wouldn't you hate to be chairless w/o a table overlooking the Pacific Ocean?

Dromo Challenge is on for Friday night at 7:30. Call in your reservations Wednesday as well if you want to race.

ANAYA YATES

manic mechanic
04-11-04, 06:54 PM
There you have it, LBGP attendees. The promised turnout for the Saturday night dinner gig is (so far) much less than we had anticipated...Does this mean that the days of race fans "taking over" the back patio at BBC are gone?

Get with the program, people!

As far as the race night at Dromo1: When you make a reservation, do it under the group name "OC Fubar", and if you haven't raced there before be prepared to go through their 15-20 minute orientation (so arrive early). If we can get everyone there around 7:15, a 7:30 race should not be out of the question. :)

Keep watching the other thread for "At The Track" meeting times: We are trying to settle on a time for Friday, and thinking about one on Saturday too..Any input you all may have is welcomed on this matter. The main purpose of the "ATT" meets is for you to put a face with the name.

BTW, if there is enough interest, I could be convinced to "open the bar" at the Pirate Truck on Sunday morning and mix a few bloody marys/pour a few beers...That one is all up to YOU.

By this time next week we will know the grid for the opening race of the 2004 CCWS season, and have good cause to celebrate/sling some BS at another on their choice of a favorite driver.

Put your ducks in a row, people...

manic

Ankf00
04-11-04, 07:07 PM
mmmmm, bloody marys, nothing like some tabasco to clear the sinuses and eat the stomach lining in the morning :)

manic mechanic
04-11-04, 07:10 PM
mmmmm, bloody marys, nothing like some tabasco to clear the sinuses and eat the stomach lining in the morning :)

Only sissies use Tabasco...I use Cholula. Much more even heat. :flame:

manic

Ankf00
04-11-04, 07:18 PM
Only sissies use Tabasco...I use Cholula. Much more even heat. :flame:

manic

ya think so? I throw it on my jalapeno burgers but always thought tobasco was more a killer for equal volume

manic mechanic
04-11-04, 07:20 PM
ya think so? I throw it on my jalapeno burgers but always thought tobasco was more a killer for equal volume

Let's put it this way: If SOG were gonna be there, I'd bring the Tabasco! :rofl:

manic

ANAYA YATES
04-14-04, 12:46 PM
HELLO ALL!

FRIDAY AT THE TRACK MEET IS SET FOR:

12:30PM AT THE ENTRANCE TO THE LIFESTYLE EXPO.

SEE YOU THEN

ANAYA YATES :D

ANAYA YATES
04-14-04, 11:25 PM
RESERVATIONS ARE MADE FOR DROMO 1

I WAS TOLD "ONLY" FIVE PEOPLE SO FAR...INCLUDING ME.

COME ON......DO IT...IT'LL BE FUN

ANAYA YATES :rolleyes:

Anteater
04-16-04, 12:50 AM
I have 3 people who think they're interested in the Dromo gig, but we're not sure how we'll feel after a long day at the track. So maybe we'll show up and check it out.

manic mechanic
04-16-04, 01:14 AM
I have 3 people who think they're interested in the Dromo gig, but we're not sure how we'll feel after a long day at the track. So maybe we'll show up and check it out.

Hey Ant, both Anaya and me will be at the track around 9AM, and WE both have reservations at Dromo to make sure we will be racing..Make sure they call in a res during the day tomorrow (I'm sure they have cell phones)..They can't be any "older" than us!!! :D

manic

P.S. The truck is clean, the bar is stocked, and I am PUMPED!!! LBGP, Here we come!!! :thumbup:

Winston Wolfe
04-16-04, 01:43 AM

Anteater, check your PM....

Ankf00
04-16-04, 10:46 AM
Observation for the day(yesterday actually): Building LA must have taken 99% of the world's cement mix production capacity for years and years.

JT265
04-16-04, 11:02 AM
Observation for the day(yesterday actually): Building LA must have taken 99% of the world's cement mix production capacity for years and years.

if that's the case, Moscow took the other 52%.
:saywhat:

:D

Fitti Fan
04-17-04, 11:18 PM
Ok, I'm expecting some updates from all of my California CART friends!!!! Once you're done partying, BBQ'ing, microbrewerying, I want you to post all about it.

Also, I'm expecting some phone calls from you guys tomorrow during the race!!!!

Hope you're all having a great time,

Californian at heart, FF

Ankf00
04-18-04, 01:25 AM
cars, beer, food, beer, cars, food, beer, beer, food, beer

update enough? :D

ANAYA YATES
04-18-04, 10:14 AM
What Ank said........... :D

I'll get pictures up tomorrow.

Thanks everyone for coming last night.

I would say it was a success.

ANAYA YATES

manic mechanic
04-19-04, 12:49 AM
What Ank said........... :D

I'll get pictures up tomorrow.

Thanks everyone for coming last night.

I would say it was a success.

ANAYA YATES

Thank You, Anaya. :thumbup:

Without you, SoCal would fall by the wayside.

manic

RaceCat
04-19-04, 11:29 PM
Pictures, pictures! I have to see Pictures! I want to know what I missed! I SURE am glad I ran into you guys on Friday! I'm HOME now! :) I can't tell you how happy I am!

PICTURES PLEASE!

You guys are the GREATEST!!!!!

RaceCat

Dave99
04-19-04, 11:55 PM
Yes, pictures, pictures! I have to see pictures! I want to know what I missed too! :hiccup: ;)

Hi RaceCat! :)

Ankf00
04-20-04, 09:17 AM
Yes, pictures, pictures! I have to see pictures! I want to know what I missed too! :hiccup: ;)

Hi RaceCat! :)

so you did run into al jr in the atlantics paddock on saturday! ;)