PDA

View Full Version : Lamborghini to ALMS!!!!

champcarfan01
03-19-04, 02:45 PM
Pair of Murcielagos will debut at Mid-ohio. Its about time! :thumbup:

and they are officially affiliated with the factory!

http://www.speedtv.com/articles/auto/roadracing/10286/

Sean O'Gorman
03-19-04, 02:55 PM
And the best part is, if you look at the news report, it has been confirmed by Andy Hall!!!!!! ;)

BobN
03-19-04, 03:31 PM
And the best part is, if you look at the news report, it has been confirmed by Andy Hall!!!!!! ;)

Actually Sean, it was CONFIRMED by Dick Barbour, Tracy Krohn and Scott Atherton at a live press conference. Andy just wrote the release following. An attempt (even with winky) to try and imply it won't happen falls short.

Sean O'Gorman
03-19-04, 04:41 PM
Actually Sean, it was CONFIRMED by Dick Barbour, Tracy Krohn and Scott Atherton at a live press conference. Andy just wrote the release following. An attempt (even with winky) to try and imply it won't happen falls short.

That wasn't what I was trying to say. If you remember the incident here between Dr. O and Kate Shaw back when Danica got her ALMS ride you'd get the joke.

I think you are just jealous cuz I'll be at the car's debut and you won't. :p :)

Racewriter
03-19-04, 04:48 PM
Dick Barbour? Cool.

BobN
03-19-04, 05:01 PM
That wasn't what I was trying to say. If you remember the incident here between Dr. O and Kate Shaw back when Danica got her ALMS ride you'd get the joke.

I think you are just jealous cuz I'll be at the car's debut and you won't. :p :)

Yeah, I wasn't here then. Kate/Liz is always good for a laugh.

Jealous cuz you'll see it first? Yes. But I get to see at Sears Point (along with the 3rd Vette), Portland and Laguna, so there. :p