PDA

View Full Version : Late Night viewing

lone_groover
03-18-04, 09:20 PM
For me, it's:

The Daily Show. Then maybe Colin Quinn or Charlie Rose or Dateline, then Jimmy Kimmel or Conan or Craig Kilbourn (I know, I know).

If they're all boring, there's always some raunchy dating shows on local over-the-air NY stations.

Leno's too lowbrow.

:thumdown:

RacinM3
03-18-04, 09:27 PM
Daily Show and Conan rule. Carson Daily must die. Letterman still pretty much applies.

Robstar
03-18-04, 09:31 PM
NAKED NEWS !
:thumbup:

Sean O'Gorman
03-18-04, 11:13 PM
Daily Show, sometimes Conan, and sometimes Tough Crowd. The problem with Tough Crowd is that its on the same time as Futurama.

racer2c
03-18-04, 11:43 PM
Daily show every night. "You can't buy this book unless you have balls."

Then I hit the Xbox. Then I wake up at 6:00am and do the same stupid day all over again.

JoeBob
03-19-04, 12:00 AM
Daily Show and Jimmy Kimmel's show are the two I TiVo. Kimmel has gotten a lot better, although some of the early shows were good for the trainwreck factor alone.

I just fear what would happen if anybody at ABC actually stayed up and watched his show.

JohnHKart
03-19-04, 08:20 AM
Skip em all......tapes of Windtunnel, whatever race I haven't got around to yet....and my favorite Pasion De Gavilanes on Telemundo.....with all the hot Colombian chicks I get to meet this weekend at Fan Fest!
John

http://images.ibsys.com/2003/1125/2664352.jpg

Insomniac
03-19-04, 09:29 AM
I record Kimmel and Tough Crowd. The only time I watch Conan since Kimmel came on is to see Triumph.

anait
03-19-04, 03:38 PM
11pm, Angel. After that, channel flipping until my eyelids droop, or until something interesting shows up on the French channel...

Cam
03-20-04, 11:11 PM
I think I hav a new fave..... Unscrewed.

/geek :gomer:

Wally
03-20-04, 11:56 PM
Well I used to watch Letterman.......

Damn.....Columbian chicks are fine. :thumbup:

JohnHKart
03-21-04, 06:16 AM
Well I used to watch Letterman.......

Damn.....Columbian chicks are fine. :thumbup:

http://www.encolombia.com/images/televisa/bellos2000-catherinesiachoque.jpg

Yes they are.....saw all three in that picture today at the Telemundo Fan Fest....the one on the left Paola Rey, actually races cars and I'm told she was an engineering student...I think she was made in heaven.....she's so gorgeous....And my favorite actress (this picture) Catherine Siachoque (also Colombian) was so nice to me....today... she's actually written to me several times on the net....and is just as friendly in person.....she actually gave me a hug and kiss!!

John