PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Rahal can kiss my butt

nrc
03-18-04, 07:33 PM
Along with Robert Clarke. I don't want to bump an old thread, but I this is one from last year that I think this is worth repeating.

My comment about MCI in the "Most Popular Driver" voting thread got me thinking about the long term affects of sponsorships and how a well handled sponsorship can have a lasting positive affect for a company.

I still have positive feelings about brands like MCI, Shell, Miller, KOOL, Pioneer and Motorola. Even the ones who have gone to the other side have done so with respect for CART and what their sponsorship there did for their brand.

Then there's Honda. This time last year Honda was doing everything in their power to kill CART. A lot of people justified their vindictive behavior saying that CART had it coming. They double crossed Honda. But how has Honda hurt the people who made or approved thos decisions? They've given them millions of dollars to run their engines in the IRL. The only people Honda has punished are the fans who supported them and were foolish enough to buy their spew about being in it for the engineering challenge.

Now to add insult to injury the IRL approves a change that makes "spacergate" look like nothing and Honda utters not a peep.

So Robert Clarke, while you're down there kissing Tony's butt you can spare a moment to kiss mine. You wiped away all those years spent building a positive image for Honda in a matter of months. Now you're bolting nameplates on Ilmors to be Toyota's whipping boy in the IRL. Good job.

rabbit
03-18-04, 07:36 PM
:thumbup:

lone_groover
03-18-04, 07:38 PM
Classy Freddie Blassie had RatFink's number:

...grit eatin',
scum suckin',
boot lickin',
drop kickin',
gut grindin',
nail bitin',
glue sniffin',
scab pickin',
butt scratchin',
egg hatchin',
sleezy,
smelly,
pepper bellied,
dirty, lousy, rotten, stinkin', freaks.
Nothing but a pencil neck geek.

:cry:

RichK
03-18-04, 07:39 PM
:laugh: Thread title of the year!

And great (re)post!

Insomniac
03-18-04, 09:02 PM
The good is he is still running Danica in TA, but he'll still be around. I'm sure he'll be welcome in the paddock.

SteveH
03-18-04, 09:06 PM
Yeah, I can't wait to see Bobby A-hole at Road America. I'm sure we'll give him a big welcome. :thumdown:

nissan gtp
03-18-04, 09:48 PM
methinks booby is going to get a lot of "feedback" at Champ Car / Atlantics races this year

he better hide behind Danica... unless he needs to hide FROM Danica

RaceGrrl
03-18-04, 09:52 PM
Looks like Clarke has nearly completed his collection of balls in a jar. Rahal's are sitting next to Mikey's on Clarke's desk.

nissan gtp
03-18-04, 09:54 PM
Looks like Clarke has nearly completed his collection of balls in a jar. Rahal's are sitting next to Mikey's on Clarke's desk.

:rofl::rofl:

SteveH
03-18-04, 10:58 PM

word

racer2c
03-18-04, 11:00 PM

Best post of the day! :thumbup: :)

Railbird
03-18-04, 11:12 PM
yep

pinniped
03-18-04, 11:19 PM
Clarke's are on his chin!

Mike Kellner
03-19-04, 12:00 AM
"Bobby Rahal can kiss my butt"

Be sure you wear a butt condom. No telling where those lips have been lately.

mk

Hink
03-19-04, 12:25 AM
Booby Rahal had a whole lot to do with running CART down the toilet. Hopefully he succeeds at least as well in the IRL.

racer2c
03-19-04, 12:26 AM

mk

Touché!

JT265
03-19-04, 01:48 AM
nrc, while I side with you 100%, the thoughts of a growth like Rahole near my butt makes me wanna get RaceChic to fire up the laser removal tool.

DISCLAIMER: Don't bag on me for the above sexist post.

It's late and you float your boat as best as you can. ;)

Hard Driver
03-19-04, 01:54 PM

mk
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

mueber
03-19-04, 03:10 PM

Perfect! :rofl: