PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy F-1 picks...

TrueBrit
03-17-04, 01:51 PM
Don't forget to get them in...the race is in Malayasia so the cut-off times are gonna be a little weird.....

Of course, seeing as how my picks sucked wind in OZ I wouldn't mind if ALL you buggers missed the deadline...but that wouldn't be cricket now would it?? ;)

Good luck everyone!!! :thumbup:

Lizzerd
03-20-04, 01:31 AM
Mine are in, TB. And I'm NOT gonna quit picking the red cars untill they get beat.

Go Chin!

TrueBrit
03-20-04, 01:43 AM
I had to pick the red cars too.....of course knowing my bloody luck they'll both DNF........ :eek:

Railbird
03-20-04, 11:18 AM
With no red cars and three of the five bringing up the rear "Bird's Brazilionaires" looks like it should be sponsored by Conseco.

Oh well, watching Alfonso and Takehomeasack charge through the pack should be spectacular, for a while.

RTKar
03-20-04, 12:43 PM
I almost wish the red cars weren't included in the fantasy league, I think it would make it more interesting. Seems to me, you pretty much have to pick them considering their dominance over the recent past. Of course I didn't get my picks in on time for the first race, ( would have picked the red cars) so I ended up in last... :shakehead . It's going to be tough to move up from here on out.

TrueBrit
03-20-04, 01:19 PM
Fear not grasshopper!! There are almost always a few spanners to be thrown in the works during a season...

Hard Driver
03-20-04, 03:55 PM
I had to pick the red cars too.....of course knowing my bloody luck they'll both DNF........ :eek:

You picked Buttmuncher :saywhat: Compromising your principles to win huh.

RTKar
03-20-04, 08:28 PM
Fear not grasshopper!! There are almost always a few spanners to be thrown in the works during a season...

...and wrenches too ;)

TrueBrit
03-21-04, 01:59 AM
You picked Buttmuncher :saywhat: Compromising your principles to win huh.

No principles were compromised during the picking of my team....I still hate the dirty, pointy-chinned, chopping little cheater, have no fear.... ;) :D

Hard Driver
03-22-04, 02:10 PM
Well, I picked him too. How can you not. Pointy chin bastard is fast and in the fastest car.

Lizzerd
03-22-04, 03:36 PM
One of these races, both of the red cars are going to have a bad weekend for one reason or another. That's when the playa who goes out on a limb by picking somebody other than Chin and Rubens beforehand or is one heck of a prognosticator will shoot to the top of the standings.

RTKar
03-22-04, 07:01 PM
One of these races, both of the red cars are going to have a bad weekend for one reason or another. That's when the playa who goes out on a limb by picking somebody other than Chin and Rubens beforehand or is one heck of a prognosticator will shoot to the top of the standings.

I'm guessing that'll be Cam...does he ever pick the red cars?

Tedminator
04-01-04, 05:29 AM
No principles were compromised during the picking of my team....I still hate the dirty, pointy-chinned, chopping little cheater, have no fear.... ;) :D

sellout ;)

Cam
04-01-04, 09:11 AM
I'm guessing that'll be Cam...does he ever pick the red cars?

Ummmm...... NO! :gomer: ;)

TrueBrit
04-01-04, 01:27 PM
sellout ;)

:D :laugh: :D