PDA

View Full Version : Digital Photog. ???

rocket
03-16-04, 09:46 PM
This is the camera that I have http://www.dcresource.com/reviews/fuji/finepix_3800-review/
I always leave the lens adapter on with a regular UV filter just to keep dust out of the zoom mechanism and to protect it from fingerprints and stuff. I just picked up a 1.5x tel-converter that attaches to the lens adapter. I also picked up a cirular polarizer to use. The question I have is, can I put the polarizer on between the adapter ring and the tele-converter or not? The tele converter doesn't isn't threaded, so I can't put the polarizer on it, and I don't know if it will affect anything or not leaving it sandwiched. If I do need to put the filters at the front of the converter instead of sandwiched between it and the adapter, does anyone know where I may find on that will clip on instead of screw on? I do nee to do some test shooting before I leave for Mexico. This is a nice little setup, the original 6x zoom is the equiv. of about 220 on a reg. 35mm camera, so the adapter bumps it to about 330...nice.

Also if I dont use the tele converter, can I attach the polarizer to the uv filter, or should only one be on the camera?