PDA

View Full Version : "Don't Worrry About It"

racer2c
03-14-04, 01:16 AM
He said "Don't worry about it."

Talk about D&G, Speed just ran a "Rahal 'might' follow Fernadez" piece. Yeah, and I 'might' take over as CEO of Microsoft. Nice, professional reporting.

KLang
03-14-04, 01:44 AM
I'll be watching Long Beach on HDNet and enjoying the show. What will the rest of you be doing?

Lizzerd
03-14-04, 02:38 AM
I'll be at Bumpers in CBus with the DjDoc and a bunch of OC and CW buddies, doing shots, swilling beer, eating good food, and hoping I can stumble far enough to find my hotel room Sunday night.

Insomniac
03-14-04, 05:00 PM
I'll be watching Spike TV or waiting for the NFL Draft. ;)

Jervis Tetch 1
03-15-04, 01:41 PM
I can remember my history where the phrase "don't worry about it" led to a disaster.

Pearl Harbor.

Radar detected the oncoming Japanese planes. The guys on duty called to alert, but the phrase "Yeah? Well don't worry about it," was uttered and the rest was history.

Sound similar regarding CART/OWRS?

pinniped
03-15-04, 01:52 PM
Welcome Jervis Tetch!

racer2c
03-15-04, 02:03 PM
I can remember my history where the phrase "don't worry about it" led to a disaster.

Pearl Harbor.

Radar detected the oncoming Japanese planes. The guys on duty called to alert, but the phrase "Yeah? Well don't worry about it," was uttered and the rest was history.

Sound similar regarding CART/OWRS?

Ouch! Talk about Doom and Gloom! :(

Jervis Tetch 1
03-15-04, 02:35 PM
I certainly don't mean it to be D&G. Thanks Pinniped!!!! Great to be posting again...I think. :gomer: