PDA

View Full Version : Nascar hip hop

Railbird
03-12-04, 11:22 PM
OK, so I'm sitting here about half drunk watching the tube and along comes "Infield Hot Pass".

"Possum" and some trailor queen with nipple implants proceed to lead me on a tour of why I leave Indy during the Brickyard weekend.

After I've watched it for about five minutes I notice Possum is wearing an old Buick hood ornament on a chain around his neck, and then twenty minutes later I notice that Dalene has a head.

SteveH
03-12-04, 11:30 PM
'bird,
there's nothing wrong with half drunk
there's nothing wrong with nipple implants
and as far as Dalene goes, there's nothing wrong with head

Ziggy
03-12-04, 11:32 PM
Who is "POssum"

Is he related to "Chocolate Meyers"

Ziggy

Winston Wolfe
03-13-04, 02:04 AM
OK, so I'm sitting here about half drunk watching the tube and along comes "Infield Hot Pass".

"Possum" and some trailor queen with nipple implants proceed to lead me on a tour of why I leave Indy during the Brickyard weekend.

After I've watched it for about five minutes I notice Possum is wearing an old Buick hood ornament on a chain around his neck, and then twenty minutes later I notice that Dalene has a head.

Lock this one in the vaults, folks!
This is 'bird at his damn near best!!!!

"twenty minutes later (and probably a few more cans later), I notice that Darlene has a head".... Classic stuff, 'bird :)

manic mechanic
03-13-04, 02:21 AM

I'm astounded..I've never heard of "Mr 'Bird" half drunk... :rofl:

manic

Lizzerd
03-13-04, 03:14 AM

manic

You must be thinking of Warlock. Or BIF.

cart7
03-13-04, 09:41 AM
I thought for a moment this might be the earls first attempt at a magazine type show starring Helio as the host..... but, never mind. :gomer:

Cam
03-13-04, 09:46 AM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

chop456
03-13-04, 10:36 AM
Top-notch protuberances, man-made as they may be. Easy for them to skimp on the show's production when you're not paying attention anyway.

TRDfan
03-13-04, 01:02 PM
I found myself watching it too......even my 17 yr old daughter commented that Possum was trying WAAAAAY too hard to be too hip.

And 'birds post was truly one for the OC Hall of Fame.

Ankf00
03-13-04, 04:46 PM
does that track feat. "Jr" with his ever so cool black backwards hat?

Dave99
03-13-04, 04:52 PM
I hope "Possum" tore his rotator cuffs trying to be "all about dat", know what ah'm sayin' girl?

What an idiot... :rolleyes:

RTKar
03-13-04, 06:25 PM
Stumbled on the show this afternoon...I thought it was a spoof...what a stretch, trying way too hard. So does NASCAR really want that demographic?

anait
03-15-04, 01:58 PM
Top-notch protuberances, man-made as they may be. Easy for them to skimp on the show's production when you're not paying attention anyway.

Um... :o ...large protuberances are a turn-on? I always figured guys liked perky little protuberances...you know, that big ones were kinda too, well, National-Geographic-esque, I don't know!! :D :rofl:

Winston Wolfe
03-18-04, 09:44 PM

manic

Damn, Manic.... you got me there !

I was laughin' so hard at the thought of 'bird not noticing that she even had a head on them thar shoulders, that I completely missed the thought that Mr 'bird could even be HALF drunk!!!! Now DAT'S a good one....
:rofl:

4wheeldrifter
03-19-04, 09:01 AM
Stumbled on the show this afternoon...I thought it was a spoof...what a stretch, trying way too hard. So does NASCAR really want that demographic?

Let them have it. It's the last peice of the WWF/NASCAR puzzle.