PDA

View Full Version : Is Motorock still involved?

champcarfan01
03-10-04, 11:33 PM
I havent heard about Motorock lately. Are they still involved for this season and if so is there any info on events/concerts planned??? :confused:

chop456
03-10-04, 11:41 PM
They're the primary sponsor on PG's TA car, so I'd say so. I havent heard any specifics, though.

ChampWeb Pic (http://www.champweb.net/v2_images_database/gal2004_00/DSC00482.JPG)

racer2c
03-10-04, 11:51 PM
Isn't TA title sponsor MotoRock?

As for the ChampCar tie-in, I read something from PG in the past month saying it wasn't exactly working out like they thought it would but they would see how it would develop.

Insomniac
03-11-04, 09:29 AM
Isn't TA title sponsor MotoRock?

As for the ChampCar tie-in, I read something from PG in the past month saying it wasn't exactly working out like they thought it would but they would see how it would develop.

Wouldn't it be Toyota Atlantics?

I now realize you probably meant Trans-Am. :)

DjDrOmusic
03-11-04, 06:11 PM
When I talked with the guy at Champcar yesterday, he said that MotoRock had a recent shakeup and that they are in a holding pattern right now. They are the promoter of the Trans Am series though and, as he put it, that is under the OWRS banner also. He said that MotoRock would be getting involved with Champcar near the end of the season with concert promotion.