PDA

View Full Version : RM: News & Notes From Long Beach

dando
03-10-04, 08:38 PM
News & Notes From Long Beach (http://www.speedtv.com/commentary/10147/)

-Kevin

Lola_B70
03-10-04, 09:05 PM
OWRS just pulls off a great opening and RM has that same little pessimistic, musty breathe attitude.
Opening and and dwelling on the negative. At least there is a Champcar!
Patrick, i am sure, will have a good ride. He is a standup driver and personality.
RM, how about digging deeper and looking for the story rather than reporting what we already know and not focusing on the crap. How about finding out which team would make the most sense to you, i.e, "asking around and digging i found out that Patrick Carpentier will most likely go to.......because....(RM fill in the blank)... you heard it here first."
If Paul G. is so confident, find out why, don't just puke up what we all know all ready.
Where is the insight? We need some new reporting talent around here.
Or am I completely off target?

KLang
03-10-04, 09:17 PM
I'm guessing RM is disappointed that OWRS won in court. Now he is just bitter.

Steve99
03-11-04, 04:30 PM
I'm guessing RM is disappointed that OWRS won in court. Now he is just bitter.

I don't think he cared about the court case. He isn't a TG fan.

Now he seems to bash both ChampCars and IRL. Someone needs to fill the other half of his glass.

Wheel-Nut
03-11-04, 04:36 PM

Now he seems to bash both ChampCars and IRL. Someone needs to fill the other half of his glass.

He has become the modern day Brock Yates!

KLang
03-11-04, 04:42 PM

Agreed but I thought he was a 'one series' fan.

Racing Truth
03-11-04, 05:03 PM
In case you haven't noticed, Robin Miller is all for...Robin Miller. In the process, he makes some good points.

pchall
03-11-04, 05:10 PM
He has become the modern day Brock Yates!

Robin hasn't quite reached the "instant compost" phase like Yates. His stuff is just a little greasy and smells a bit funny.

Madmaxfan2
03-11-04, 05:33 PM
I think he misses the glory days of CART, I can cerainly understand that sentinment.

dando
03-11-04, 11:47 PM
In light of the Fernandez announcement, perhaps folks here should spend more time looking @ the facts rather than trying over analyzing intent of the author. RM raised some questions/concerns, and they seem much more valid tonight, eh?

-Kevin

racer2c
03-12-04, 12:16 AM
In light of the Fernandez announcement, perhaps folks here should spend more time looking @ the facts rather than trying over analyzing intent of the author. RM raised some questions/concerns, and they seem much more valid tonight, eh?

-Kevin

eh?

What harm does it do you? Eh?

Wabbit
03-12-04, 12:43 PM
I think he misses the glory days of CART, I can cerainly understand that sentinment.

A lot of us miss the glory days of CART.