PDA

View Full Version : 'Bill. I know you dashed the hopes of this before, but...

Warlock!
03-08-04, 06:00 PM
...is there any chance, ya know, with the new software you've had in place for the last month or so, that you could add PM alert pop-ups? Now that the new member surge has somewhat plateu'ed, would the time be right to try it? I, a person who is FAR too busy to pay attention to details (;)), have gone several days without seeing that I have a new PM just a'waitin' on me. I think somethin' slapping me in the face (like a pop-up) might be sufficient cause for me to check my PMs.

They work great at Crapwagon and I believe they're on par with you now, BB software version-wise... whaddya say, dude?

Winter Warlock!

racer2c
03-08-04, 08:28 PM
...is there any chance, ya know, with the new software you've had in place for the last month or so, that you could add PM alert pop-ups? Now that the new member surge has somewhat plateu'ed, would the time be right to try it? I, a person who is FAR too busy to pay attention to details (;)), have gone several days without seeing that I have a new PM just a'waitin' on me. I think somethin' slapping me in the face (like a pop-up) might be sufficient cause for me to check my PMs.

They work great at Crapwagon and I believe they're on par with you now, BB software version-wise... whaddya say, dude?

Winter Warlock!

I got a PM the other day! Unfortunately is was from two months ago. I didn't know how to respond. I was having a Costanza moment.

Ankf00
03-08-04, 08:41 PM
you need to set your email alert to "on" and check your email daily :)

mapguy
03-09-04, 06:46 AM
Yeah, in fact i got a pop up this morning from a PM from Ank that was sent in February. WTF?

Warlock!
03-09-04, 08:25 AM
Yeah, in fact i got a pop up this morning from a PM from Ank that was sent in February. WTF?
I got one from a PM that was sent last week. I'm guessin' WB turned 'em on...

If so, thanks, dude!

Winter Warlock!

cart7
03-09-04, 09:10 AM
Happened to me this morning too. Got the popup on a message from the boss he sent a month ago. Good news. I like that feature. :thumbup:

Sean O'Gorman
03-09-04, 04:23 PM

Same here, but I had already read it the day he sent it.