PDA

View Full Version : Gonzalez Gone?

owfan
01-29-03, 07:16 PM
His name has been removed from the list of drivers and from the Walker team bio.

One Mexican gone to be replaced by another, in association with Shank?

One European drivern car, to be in association with Emmo?

Does this mean Walker will become the start up point for new teams without quite enough $$$ to go on there own?

If all you people who are connected could answer these questions, me and Paul Tracy would like to know.

JoeBob
01-29-03, 07:19 PM
I'm fairly confident that Team Emmo isn't going to be associated with Walker.

I think I read that Walker is going to have an announcement tommorrow, so things should be a lot clearer after that. I wouldn't be shocked if Gonzalez's check never arrived. Thats one of the risks of dealing with ride-buyers.

Dr. Corkski
01-30-03, 07:49 PM
Looks like the wanker will be "driving" (and I am using that term VERY loosely) for Coyne, while Gidley will have to sit again.

Hurling Frootmig
01-30-03, 10:32 PM
I thought he was talking with Coyne initially and Coyne was taking him to some races. Coyne seems to have a decent number one driver so he may as well take the cash.

Dr. Corkski
01-30-03, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Hurling Frootmig
I thought he was talking with Coyne initially and Coyne was taking him to some races. Coyne seems to have a decent number one driver so he may as well take the cash. Decent number one driver? Coyne doesn't even have a decent number three driver! ;)