PDA

View Full Version : Budweiser Commercial

Chaos
03-03-04, 09:50 AM
Has anyone seen the budweiser/williams commercial? At the end, the driver resembles Montoya (in both speech and physical stature), but is not Montoya himself. I found that to be rather odd...Anyone have any clue as to why Montoya was not in the spot?

Rob
03-03-04, 10:59 AM
Fear of getting whonked in the head by a cameraman?

indyfan31
03-03-04, 12:11 PM
Fear of getting whonked in the head by a cameraman?

:laugh: Beat me to it Rob. (How DO you fix a "broken head"?)

rosawendel
03-03-04, 12:53 PM
what commercail is this? i remember one from last season with a test driver (gene?) where he's driving around a track with multiple very tight curves. at the end of the run, he gets out and asks, who designed this course? switch to an overhead view of the entire facility, and the track is laid out to look like it's the "king of beers" crown.

is there a new one?

Chaos
03-03-04, 01:05 PM
what commercail is this? i remember one from last season with a test driver (gene?) where he's driving around a track with multiple very tight curves. at the end of the run, he gets out and asks, who designed this course? switch to an overhead view of the entire facility, and the track is laid out to look like it's the "king of beers" crown.

is there a new one?

that's the same one...maybe it is marc gene....does he have a have pitched voice?

Dirty Sanchez
03-03-04, 01:09 PM
Gene (or someone wearing Gene's helmet) is featured in Budweiser's latest print advertising... check out the back cover of the most recent F1 Racing Magazine.

Fenster
03-07-04, 04:05 AM
I saw it tonight. It's Gene.

--Fenster.