PDA

View Full Version : Look what I got!

Andrew Longman
03-01-04, 07:57 PM
http://latphoto.co.uk/html/*2PV_056851

Many months back I asked many of you at 7G how to get photos from LAT. I was cruising their site and came across this shot and immediately fell in love.

But I couldn't get my emails answered or find out the cost etc.

Well my wife was more persistant than I and secretly ordered it for me for Christmas. Then it never came. So they sent it again.

Meanwhile, the photo showed up on the back page of Racer (I wondered if that was coincidence or did they notice my post at 7G and agree it was a cool shot)

But it eventually came, my wife beautifully framed it, and I have it in my office as both distraction and inspiration.

RacinM3
03-01-04, 08:25 PM
Nice. What a great shot. I'm going to try that line in GPL tonight! :thumbup: :)

Sean O'Gorman
03-01-04, 08:30 PM
:thumbup:

RichK
03-01-04, 09:05 PM
That's one of my all-time favorite shots. I think it's in Eric Dymock's latest Jim Clark book.

Congratulations (on the print and having a great wife!)

Michaelhatesfans
03-02-04, 02:34 AM
How did you get a screenshot of me on GPL??? :saywhat:

;)

Excellent choice - I'm going to that site right now!

Andrew Longman
03-02-04, 11:36 AM
That's one of my all-time favorite shots. I think it's in Eric Dymock's latest Jim Clark book.

Congratulations (on the print and having a great wife!)

She is pretty great.

Bought me racing lessons at Bertle Roos a few years back and the Skip Barber "Going Faster" this year for my birthday. She seems to hit it every time.

Yells at me everytime she rides with me and I use these skills she's bought me though. ;)