PDA

View Full Version : Ah What a Bummer

JohnHKart
02-28-04, 08:31 AM
Hey remember the LAPD officer that was killed last week??? Turns out the guy that did it hanged himself early this week and died the following day:

"Police say Lizarraga, the first LAPD officer to be slain on duty since 1998, was shot Feb. 20 by gang member and convicted felon Kenrick Johnson on West 48th Street near Western Avenue.

On Tuesday night, Johnson was found hanging from the bars in his County Jail cell. He died the next day. "

Now isn't this just great!!! Am always happy to hear when someone like this takes themself out. There will be no trial, no death row pleas,endless extensions of excecution dates, no DNA testing....no BS it's over. And California just saved millions on this lowlife. Sorry for the depressing rant.

JH

JT265
02-28-04, 08:45 AM
No need to be sorry John, I'm pretty much in the same place you are.

G.
03-01-04, 02:20 PM
The only problem I have with this is that it smells just a bit. A gang member kills a cop, then hangs hisself while in jail. Hmmm. Could it have been an "assisted" suicide?

TrueBrit
03-01-04, 02:34 PM
The only problem I have with this is that it smells just a bit. A gang member kills a cop, then hangs hisself while in jail. Hmmm. Could it have been an "assisted" suicide?

I was thinking the same thing.......Hmmmmmmmm??

Turn7
03-01-04, 02:35 PM
It could have been chupacabra.

Adrian_FanTX
03-01-04, 07:09 PM

If he was in the same prision facility as Dr. Kaborquian, that is a very high possibility...

anait
03-01-04, 07:54 PM
It could have been chupacabra.

Scully: "More goats..."