PDA

View Full Version : Who is Dick Eidswick you ask?

Insomniac
02-26-04, 08:53 PM
He is the Champ Car Interim President and CEO. I found this info on him:

http://arborpartners.com/eidswick.html

He has a business background, so hopefully he'll get everything going on the right path from the beginning.

Railbird
02-26-04, 10:56 PM
I read the bio but I saw nothing about buying the first round at Milwaukee.

dando
02-26-04, 11:38 PM
Sweet. Sounds like a Mark Cuban type. :thumbup:

-Kevin

Mach1
02-27-04, 01:56 AM
"Dick is an entrepreneur who likes to work with young companies in emerging markets. His extensive operating experience with starting, developing and financing such companies has proven to be particularly helpful to the CEOs and management of our portfolio investments."

Sound as if Mr. Eidswick would be an asset if he joined OWRS as a part of the management team. If I understand this correctly, Eidswick is Interim President/CEO of CART. Probably assigned to this position by the BK court. At this point, he has nothing to do with OWRS. It makes me wonder how OWRS management is structured. As far as I know, there are thee primary parteners that own the company. Each has a stake in the business plan and the responsibility to make it work however, there needs to be a unbiased President/CEO to make the final decisions when needed. This may be the guy.

JLMannin
02-27-04, 12:27 PM
It makes me wonder how OWRS management is structured.

Here is the critical take home point regarding the management team of OWRS: None of them have indyitis.. This was never the case with CART.

Insomniac
02-27-04, 12:37 PM
Probably assigned to this position by the BK court. At this point, he has nothing to do with OWRS.

Why would the bankruptcy court assign them a CEO? It wasn't about OWRS, it was about CART. If they were going to force anyone on a company, it would be onto CART, not OWRS. I think they brought him aboard.

skaven
02-27-04, 01:01 PM
Probably assigned to this position by the BK court.

What does the Burger King (and his royal court) have to do with this ??? :confused:

datachicane
02-27-04, 01:01 PM
Sound as if Mr. Eidswick would be an asset if he joined OWRS as a part of the management team. If I understand this correctly, Eidswick is Interim President/CEO of CART. Probably assigned to this position by the BK court. At this point, he has nothing to do with OWRS.

:rolleyes:
Again with the 'concerned fan' schtick?

From SpeedTV:
"OWRS also revealed that it had appointed Richard P. Eidswick as the CEO overseeing the transition of through the Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings."
Complete Article Here (http://speedtv.com/articles/auto/champcar/9178/)

So much for "nothing to do with OWRS".
That was back in December, and reported all over the usual outlets. Where were you?

Opposite Lock
02-27-04, 09:00 PM
What does the Burger King (and his royal court) have to do with this ??? :confused:

I know what you mean. Where the heck does the abbreviation BK come from?! :saywhat: I've seen it a lot lately in the CART/OWRS stories, usually followed by "court", as in "BK court", but I can't seem to ever recall seeing it prior to this, nor have I found a good on-line abbreviation website yet. Where'd it come from? Izzit from a legal term?

Insomniac
02-27-04, 09:38 PM
I know what you mean. Where the heck does the abbreviation BK come from?! :saywhat: I've seen it a lot lately in the CART/OWRS stories, usually followed by "court", as in "BK court", but I can't seem to ever recall seeing it prior to this, nor have I found a good on-line abbreviation website yet. Where'd it come from? Izzit from a legal term?

I assume they mean Bankruptcy, but how it became BK is beyond me.

Insomniac
02-27-04, 09:41 PM
It is listed here as an "Acronym". http://www.acronymfinder.com/af-query.asp?p=dict&String=exact&Acronym=BK

Opposite Lock
02-27-04, 10:18 PM
It is listed here as an "Acronym". http://www.acronymfinder.com/af-query.asp?p=dict&String=exact&Acronym=BK

D'oh! I don't know how I missed that - just what I was looking for. Thanks! :thumbup:

(edit: I knew "BK" was being used for "Bankruptcy", but my quandry was more about how you get a capital "B" AND "K" from "Bankruptcy". Maybe "BR", but "BK"? But at least the link indicates that "BK" is common.)

Ziggy
02-27-04, 10:32 PM
It became popular in Alaska...... about five months ago

Ziggy

Mach1
02-28-04, 02:28 AM
:rolleyes:
Again with the 'concerned fan' schtick?

From SpeedTV:
"OWRS also revealed that it had appointed Richard P. Eidswick as the CEO overseeing the transition of through the Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings."
Complete Article Here (http://speedtv.com/articles/auto/champcar/9178/)

So much for "nothing to do with OWRS".
That was back in December, and reported all over the usual outlets. Where were you?

Obviously, I wasn't aware that OWRS "revealed" their appointing Mr. Eidswick as interim Pres/CEO. Usually, the Bankruptcy (BK) court will appoint a interim "CEO" to head the daily affairs of the company as well as make sure the stipulations of the court and met and to see the BK process makes a rapid transition. The original post mentioned he was the interim CEO of CART . Since OWRS is now the owner of Champcar, I assumed that he was not a part of the OWRS senior management team. My bad.

"Where were you"? I was busy making sure my Corporation doesn't follow in the footsteps of CART.

I'm usually "up" on the latest news in motorsports but this news got past me......damn, I hate when that happens!

Mach1
02-28-04, 02:38 AM
Here is the critical take home point regarding the management team of OWRS: None of them have indyitis.. This was never the case with CART.

I totally agree with you. OWRS need to make their own road. Indy is still known as the biggest race in the world, at least for the time being, however, OWRS's road needs to lead away from from the 500.

Lizzerd
02-28-04, 03:15 AM
Indy is still known as the biggest race in the world, at least for the time being...

By the smallest minded "fans" in the world... Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Mach1
02-28-04, 04:33 AM
By the smallest minded "fans" in the world... Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Man! Sometimes you guys can be brutal. But, I understand. Sometimes the truth hurts. The 500 is still the crown jewel of opewheel racing in the US and most of the OW racing world. We'll see what happens in the future, for now the 500 still has it's history in tact. You'll probably never hear at Indy.. "It's a new track record" but that's a good thing. You may not see 33 cars, start the 500 in 2004, big deal, but then again, you might.

Those with small minds refuse to see the facts. Sorry, I couldn't resist...

Railbird
02-28-04, 06:24 AM
You may not see 33 cars, start the 500 in 2004, big deal,

it is indeed a very big deal for Indy to have a short field.

A short field represents every thing that is bogus about the "vision" nonsense. I'm probably the biggest "Indycentric" on this board and I find the fact that people like Barnhart are shrugging off a short field as "no big deal" absolutely amazing.

You can bet your ass if the field had ever been close to coming up short in the '79 to '95 era it would be listed in the mantra about how TG had to "save" Indy.

Bump day in '95 may well have been one of the most dramatic non-race days in the history of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. Then they "fixed" it.

For this year's bump day I hear they may mount a tiny camera in TG's wallet to catch the field filling action.

preserve and protect indeed.

cart7
02-28-04, 08:16 AM
You may not see 33 cars, start the 500 in 2004, big deal,

For this year's bump day I hear they may mount a tiny camera in TG's wallet to catch the field filling action. ......

:laugh:

JT265
02-28-04, 08:54 AM
Indy is still known as the biggest race in the world, at least for the time being,

Yep. Just like the "World" Series, or the "World" Champs of whatever team of the day the local media is stumping.

While the 500 is in fact known around the world, the "biggest" moniker doesn't seem to get the same play in Europe as it does in Marion County, certainly since ToeKnee fixed it.

And 'Bird, great take as usual.
:thumbup:

Insomniac
02-28-04, 09:51 AM
The original post mentioned he was the interim CEO of CART .

It says Champ Car Interim President and CEO.

Insomniac
02-28-04, 09:54 AM
D'oh! I don't know how I missed that - just what I was looking for. Thanks! :thumbup:

(edit: I knew "BK" was being used for "Bankruptcy", but my quandry was more about how you get a capital "B" AND "K" from "Bankruptcy". Maybe "BR", but "BK"? But at least the link indicates that "BK" is common.)

It must be "insider" shorthand.

Ziggy
02-28-04, 10:51 AM
Posted by Mach1

The 500 is still the crown jewel of opewheel racing in the US and most of the OW racing world. We'll see what happens in the future, for now the 500 still has it's history in tact. You'll probably never hear at Indy.. "It's a new track record" but that's a good thing. You may not see 33 cars, start the 500 in 2004, big deal, but then again, you might.

Uh huh. It only took ten posts.....

Ziggy

Mike Kellner
02-28-04, 11:28 AM
"The 500 is still the crown jewel of opewheel racing in the US"

US OW racing has one foot in the grave thanks to Tony's Tantrum. The crown is on a walking corpse.

"and most of the OW racing world."

The rest of the OW racing world, ie Europe, doesn't give a rat's ass for Indy, it's traditions, or history. They think we are a bunch of illiterates who don't know autoracing from horse exhaust.

"We'll see what happens in the future, for now the 500 still has it's history in tact."

Indy's history will always be intact, no matter how many times Tony and his toadies s**t upon it. You can not change the past. It is Indy's future that is in doubt.

"You'll probably never hear at Indy.. "It's a new track record" but that's a good thing."

You may never hear, "It's a full house again, either. I am sure that is also a good thing, and proof the vision is working."

"You may not see 33 cars, start the 500 in 2004, big deal, but then again, you might."

Ah, one more CART evil, originally given as a justification for the Tantrum, now comes home to roost, and get rationalized away by the Tony Boys.

"Those with small minds refuse to see the facts. Sorry, I couldn't resist..."

Well, I guess we are lucky to have a large minded individual such as yourself to enlighten us. Most of us here are newcomers to the sport, and need old timers like yourself to set us straight. Thanks.

mk

Ankf00
02-28-04, 01:57 PM
Man! Sometimes you guys can be brutal. But, I understand. Sometimes the truth hurts. The 500 is still the crown jewel of opewheel racing in the US and most of the OW racing world. We'll see what happens in the future, for now the 500 still has it's history in tact. You'll probably never hear at Indy.. "It's a new track record" but that's a good thing. You may not see 33 cars, start the 500 in 2004, big deal, but then again, you might.

wouldn't a field short of 33 cars indicate that TG's amazing cost saving formula really doesn't save any costs? I mean, before, 33, now, less than 33 maybe...

oh yes, i see the economics working. it's so clear now.

and btw, most of the "open wheel racing world" doesn't give 2 ****s about US formula car racing, let alone an oval. snobbish? sure. fact? sure.

nrc
02-28-04, 03:12 PM
Man! Sometimes you guys can be brutal. But, I understand. Sometimes the truth hurts. The 500 is still the crown jewel of opewheel racing in the US and most of the OW racing world.

Being the crown jewel of openwheel racing in the US these days doesn't amount to much more than being the most buoyant turd in the bowl. Tony's stupidity has sent the whole sport swirling down the tubes and he seems determined to keep flushing until the Marion County Fair 500 goes with it.

We'll see what happens in the future, for now the 500 still has it's history in tact.
The British Empire has it's history in tact, too. History is just that, history.

Honestly, I think you've found your way to the wrong place. Nobody here is really interested in hearing about how the former glory of the Indy 500 is going to endure the disaster that Tony has wrought upon the sport.

stroker
02-28-04, 03:21 PM
I'm looking forward to the announcement--

"It's a whole new era for IndyCar!"

"Oh, yeah? Who won the race?"

"Roger Penske"

<yawn> "Uh-huh..."

Insomniac
02-28-04, 03:52 PM
"You may not see 33 cars, start the 500 in 2004, big deal, but then again, you might."

Ah, one more CART evil, originally given as a justification for the Tantrum, now comes home to roost, and get rationalized away by the Tony Boys.

Just to save the IRListas the trouble...

Blah blah blah, the economy, blah blah blah, ChampCar might not even have 18, blah blah blah, repeat after TG, FN and Co.

:)

oddlycalm
02-28-04, 05:14 PM
You may not see 33 cars, start the 500 in 2004, big deal, I'm probably the biggest "Indycentric" on this board and I find the fact that people like Barnhart are shrugging off a short field as "no big deal" absolutely amazing.

You may be 'Indycentric' 'bird, but you don't wear blinders or have your brain switched to the off position. It never ceases to amaze me how people can rationalize the crap that spews forth from the IMS/IRL information directorate, but I figure I must be in the wrong business. Seems like there is a big opportunity bottling raw sewage and selling it as shoe polish to people that can't tell the difference... ;)

oc

Racing Truth
02-28-04, 06:01 PM
Well, since the thread has turned in this direction... ;) , I'll give a "projection scenario" for May car counts.

Known entities:

AGR-4
Panther-2
Penske-2
Floyd-2
Cheever-2
Rahal-2 (Roger Yasukawa will drive a 2nd. perhaps 3rd, Rahal car)
Access-1
D&R-1
Foyt-1
Kelley-2 (includes DNFisher)
SAFR-1
PDM-1 (starting at Indy, but we'll see)
Nunn-1

22 confirmed for Indy.

Now, Panther will likely add at least 1 more for Indy. Rahal, depending on a variety of things, could be a 3-car effort. Foyt could always add 1 or 2 more. Best case at that point would be 26.

Now, if need be, Floyd could always add another (27) as could Penske (28) and some think SAFR could add another (29)

So, you have 29, being optimistic.

It may be critical to see what ChampCar does regarding May. If the 16th, and of course, the 30th are open, then I think you'll see at least one Haas entry. Still, that only gets you 30-31, and I haven't the foggiest idea where the other 2-3 could even come from.

Racing Truth
02-28-04, 06:06 PM
Final note:

A lot can happen, positive or negative between now and then, so 30 could become 35, or just as easily become 25.

Brickman
02-28-04, 06:33 PM
People are fooling themselves on this issue, 33 cars is important, the leasing that is taking place is putting the hurt on 11 rows of 3, kissing the asses of the manufacturers is putting the hurt on 11 rows of 3.

As long as Bob Jenkins doesn't pipe in with excuses it won't rattle my cage, but it's simply the truth... IMHO the more honesty the better it is to stomach the issue.

Racing Truth
02-28-04, 06:43 PM
People are fooling themselves on this issue, 33 cars is important, the leasing that is taking place is putting the hurt on 11 rows of 3, kissing the asses of the manufacturers is putting the hurt on 11 rows of 3.

As long as Bob Jenkins doesn't pipe in with excuses it won't rattle my cage, but it's simply the truth... IMHO the more honesty the better it is to stomach the issue.

Yep, yep. But if no 33, and I seriously don't see it, that would be a disaster for TG, the IRL, and the 500.

Mike Kellner
02-28-04, 07:24 PM
Yep, yep. But if no 33, and I seriously don't see it, that would be a disaster for TG, the IRL, and the 500.

Of course not. Nothing could match the horrors of the CART era, when TV ratings were high, the stands were full for Pole Day, and there was a years long waiting list just to get tickets. By comparason to that ruinous state of affairs, Indy is in its golden era.

mk

Lizzerd
02-28-04, 07:46 PM

Of course not. Nothing could match the horrors of the CART era, when TV ratings were high, the stands were full for Pole Day, and there was a years long waiting list just to get tickets. By comparason to that ruinous state of affairs, Indy is in its golden era.

mk

Mike, I admire your command of the art of subtle wit. Hat's off to you. Well said, my friend.

JT265
02-28-04, 08:41 PM
Back on the original topic,

Who is Dick Eidswick you ask?

Methinks Dick is a guy that took a lotta crap as a kid with a moniker like that. ;)

RTKar
02-28-04, 08:42 PM
If there's 25, tg will certainly point his finger at CART.....

Racing Truth
02-28-04, 08:50 PM

mk

Just to make it clear, I agree with you.

Ankf00
02-28-04, 08:50 PM
If there's 25, tg will certainly point his finger at CART.....

why?

2 penske, 4 green, 2 ganassi, that's the other 8 cars CART was supposed to supply in '96 wasn't it? ;)

jonovision_man
02-28-04, 09:04 PM
Now, Panther will likely add at least 1 more for Indy. Rahal, depending on a variety of things, could be a 3-car effort. Foyt could always add 1 or 2 more. Best case at that point would be 26.

Now, if need be, Floyd could always add another (27) as could Penske (28) and some think SAFR could add another (29)

Probably about right.

Quite simply, the old CART teams that used to pad the field up to 33 are now there permanently. The old IRL teams were pushed out, so now there are almost possible entries from outsiders - it's almost all going to be IRL teams adding cars here and there.

They already have the "there aren't enough engines" excuse lined up, though...

This really is a shame. :thumdown:

jono

pinniped
02-28-04, 09:11 PM

Oh crap there goes the neighborhood... :rolleyes: troll! ...amazing...even with three manufacturers, Androidy, Unser, Sarah, Sham, Ayjay etc, all those big murrican names, the Indynappolus speedway, they still can't draw a full crowd...in fact a brand new series is doing just as well on car counts...Well, sorry to say Mach1, but there are only so many cars that can be supported by continually advertising a series of events that no one wants to see - lets face it, the IRL was the wrong answer to a question no one was asking...

Insomniac
02-29-04, 11:50 AM
Well, since the thread has turned in this direction... ;) , I'll give a "projection scenario" for May car counts.

Known entities:

AGR-4
Panther-2
Penske-2
Floyd-2
Cheever-2
Rahal-2 (Roger Yasukawa will drive a 2nd. perhaps 3rd, Rahal car)
Access-1
D&R-1
Foyt-1
Kelley-2 (includes DNFisher)
SAFR-1
PDM-1 (starting at Indy, but we'll see)
Nunn-1

22 confirmed for Indy.

It may be critical to see what ChampCar does regarding May. If the 16th, and of course, the 30th are open, then I think you'll see at least one Haas entry. Still, that only gets you 30-31, and I haven't the foggiest idea where the other 2-3 could even come from.

Remember though, supposedly engines will be hard to come by this year. So, they're already setting up the excuse. Saftey is more important than car count.

RaceGrrl
02-29-04, 01:04 PM
Don't forget Carl Haas and the real possibility that there are other CART team owners who might be willing to run a one off at Indy with the right deal.

Brickman
02-29-04, 01:12 PM
Don't forget Carl Haas and the real possibility that there are other CART team owners who might be willing to run a one off at Indy with the right deal.

Besides Haas I see no one in Champ Cars who would have any interest whatsoever. I mean really... what would be the point?

RaceGrrl
02-29-04, 01:22 PM
Besides Haas I see no one in Champ Cars who would have any interest whatsoever. I mean really... what would be the point?

Re-read what I said. "...with the right deal"

Brickman
02-29-04, 01:26 PM
Re-read what I said. "...with the right deal"

I read it.

Still.... what team would be strong enough and willing enough to do a one off. Forsythe? Nope he's an owner. Rocket? Nope... I mean Patrick was about it and he's gone. I don't see a single team. Logically IRL teams would get the call for additional cars.

Mike Kellner
02-29-04, 01:27 PM
" Originally Posted by RaceGrrl
Don't forget Carl Haas and the real possibility that there are other CART team owners who might be willing to run a one off at Indy with the right deal."

Of course, he would have the problem of getting good engines, at Indy in May, and hopefully in ChampCar in June.

I wonder how the Lemi faithful will feel when one of their pissant Indiana storage locker based teams loses it's engines to a whine and cheese eating elitist from ChampCar, so a couple of foreign drivers, that no one in Indiana can relate to, can run the Gomersville 497.5?

mk

Brickman
02-29-04, 01:35 PM
" Originally Posted by RaceGrrl
Don't forget Carl Haas and the real possibility that there are other CART team owners who might be willing to run a one off at Indy with the right deal."

Of course, he would have the problem of getting good engines, at Indy in May, and hopefully in ChampCar in June.

I wonder how the Lemi faithful will feel when one of their pissant Indiana storage locker based teams loses it's engines to a whine and cheese eating elitist from ChampCar, so a couple of foreign drivers, that no one in Indiana can relate to, can run the Gomersville 497.5?

mk

I think the "storage locker" teams will get a deal like they did in 2003. Leasing a car from Penske or other solid team. Hearn was the foreign driver in 2003 if I recall correctly. ;)

RaceGrrl
02-29-04, 01:42 PM
My whole point is that Toni needs to fill the field. He'll spend whatever he needs to spend and work whatever deals he needs to work to do that. While it's likely that IRL teams will be the (questionable) beneficiaries of those deals, it's not outside the realm of possibility that non-IRL teams could get that offer. That's likely to happen when monkeys fly out of my butt.

All I'm saying is that since we're speculating and posing hypothetical situations, it's foolish to assume that there is not a single CART team left who would be willing to race at Indy if the $$ is right.

Mike Kellner
02-29-04, 01:45 PM
Who is "Hearn"?

mk

Brickman
02-29-04, 01:54 PM
Who is "Hearn"?

mk

Google gave these choices.

http://www.audiovisualizers.com/toolshak/vidsynth/vidium/hearn_t.jpg

http://www.albion.edu/ato/photogallery/photo28703/hearn.jpg

http://www.theamericannews.net/pictures/celebrities/Ed%20Hearn_small.JPG

http://www.racephoto.com/CART/thm_hearn.jpg

I'm sure one or more will go well with your vision. ;)

Brickman
02-29-04, 02:02 PM
My whole point is that Toni needs to fill the field. He'll spend whatever he needs to spend and work whatever deals he needs to work to do that. While it's likely that IRL teams will be the (questionable) beneficiaries of those deals, it's not outside the realm of possibility that non-IRL teams could get that offer. That's likely to happen when monkeys fly out of my butt.

All I'm saying is that since we're speculating and posing hypothetical situations, it's foolish to assume that there is not a single CART team left who would be willing to race at Indy if the $$ is right.

I will agree about the monkey scenario. I may be foolish to assume there are no CART teams coveting Indy or available to race at Indy under the right circumstances...$$$$$... but I just don't see it. But I respect your opinion and it gives me something to look forward too. Come the month of May you could be proved 100% right.

Mike Kellner
02-29-04, 02:12 PM
"I'm sure one or more will go well with your vision."

I picked the first one.

Is he the replacement for Steve Tyler?

mk

Brickman
02-29-04, 02:34 PM
"I'm sure one or more will go well with your vision."

I picked the first one.

Is he the replacement for Steve Tyler?

mk

Good choice. Hair from the 70's, numerous clone for OC members now in their late 40's mid 50's. ;) :thumbup:

http://www.audiovisualizers.com/toolshak/vidsynth/vidium/vidium.htm

Mike Kellner
02-29-04, 02:44 PM
I found a few more...

http://digilander.libero.it/acquarius27/Wallpaper%25201/Midajah%2520O%27Hearn.jpg

http://www.mukuiz.net/psogc/img/hearn.jpg

http://www.art-of-souls.com/hearn.jpg

Is it one of these whom you were referring to?

mk

Brickman
02-29-04, 03:01 PM
I found a few more...

Is it one of these whom you were referring to?

mk

IF it was I would have used it!!!

"What we have here is a failure to communicate!" Again.

http://www.hoosierwoodindiana.com/MARTIN.JPG

Ironically, born in Kokomo, raised in Indianapolis. ;)

Mike Kellner
02-29-04, 03:08 PM
Great picture of Tony, where'd you get it?

mk

jonovision_man
02-29-04, 03:33 PM

Possibly... it all depends if TG is ready to hand out $$ to get the field up to 33. Last year, yes, but this year they're many entries short, it would take a big dump of cash to get there. They'll probably just use the "not enough engines" line and show up with 25 or so.

jono

nrc
02-29-04, 04:14 PM
Who is "Hearn"?

mk

Proper usage would be, "What's a 'Hearn'?"

Brickman
02-29-04, 04:43 PM
Proper usage would be, "What's a 'Hearn'?"

Indeed a derivative of Northshore's dumbest ever comment "What's a Helio?" Not that I can imagine anyone trying to emulate that foolishness.

Ziggy
02-29-04, 06:25 PM
Guys, your arguing about a deck chair on the Titanic. Toyota and Honda will have the final say as too how many motors they release for use

Ziggy

Mike Kellner
02-29-04, 06:29 PM
"Guys, your arguing about a deck chair on the Titanic."

If Tony is sitting in it, it is clearly half empty.

mk

Peter Venkman
02-29-04, 06:57 PM
"Guys, your arguing about a deck chair on the Titanic."

If Tony is sitting in it, it is clearly half empty.

mk

All I would wish for is Teflon pads on the legs....

JLMannin
03-01-04, 07:23 AM

There are not many team owners in ChampCar with indyitis, save for Fernandez and Rahal, and they already have entries for the Marion County Fair 500.

There's a BK nearby, maybe I'll have a Whopper for lunch.

Madmaxfan2
03-02-04, 12:52 PM
Kellner,
We all know what was wrong with CART, it was not controlled by someone from the George-Hulman gene pool. ;)

Racing Truth
03-02-04, 02:55 PM
Kellner,
We all know what was wrong with CART, it was not controlled by someone from the George-Hulman gene pool. ;)

Pretty simple, when you get right down to it.

Oh well.