PDA

View Full Version : Kenny Brack On Wind Tunnel Tonight (Feb 18th)

RaceChic
02-18-04, 05:09 PM
A friend of ours, TRDfan, e-mailed me and asked me to share this with the forums for him. :thumbup:

It seems that his workplace has forums blocked for him. :(

He said that Kenny Brack will appear on SPEED on Wind Tunnel tonight at 10:00pm, EST. Curious.... I may be having a moment of early senility, but isn't Wind Tunnel on at 9:00pm, EST? :saywhat:

Turn7
02-18-04, 05:14 PM
Starting this week, it has been moved back an hour.

racer2c
02-18-04, 05:15 PM
A friend of ours, TRDfan, e-mailed me and asked me to share this with the forums for him. :thumbup:

It seems that his workplace has forums blocked for him. :(

He said that Kenny Brack will appear on SPEED on Wind Tunnel tonight at 10:00pm, EST. Curious.... I may be having a moment of early senility, but isn't Wind Tunnel on at 9:00pm, EST? :saywhat:

Nope, 10pm EST. I liked it better at 9, but I'm on the East coast.

fourrunner
02-18-04, 08:53 PM
AR 1 is saying that Paul Tracy will be on at 10:45 PM calling in from Las Vegas to pump the Opener at Long Beach

I'm guessing this is in addition to Kenny Brack but AR 1 doesn't mention him!

TRDfan
02-18-04, 10:52 PM
Thanks for the help RC.

Of course now I see the History Channel program featuring Champ Cars is on at the same time. Grrrrr.

chop456
02-19-04, 02:38 AM
http://www.aftonbladet.se/sport/0402/10/SPORT-10s88kennystor.jpg

I realize he nearly died, but let's hope he feels better than he looks.

rocket
02-19-04, 07:32 AM
Wow...I hope your right, he does look bad, like he aged 20 years.

Kenny Brack...or Ziggy Stardust, you make the call.

chop456
02-19-04, 07:44 AM
Or Perry Farrell.
http://www.born-today.com/Today/pix/farrell_perry.jpg

pchall
02-19-04, 08:32 AM
http://www.aftonbladet.se/sport/0402/10/SPORT-10s88kennystor.jpg

I realize he nearly died, but let's hope he feels better than he looks.

One of the things the human body does in trying to recurperate from such traumatic injuries as Brack endured (and other instances of extreme deprivation) is to break down muscle mass and use that energy to help the body repair and maintain itself. That's why he looks like he's been on the Bergen-Belsen diet.

Joe in LA
02-19-04, 03:49 PM
I was thinking Keith Richards with a dye job. Yikes!

Badger
02-20-04, 09:19 PM
Does anyone else remember how much Mears seemed to age after his leg injuries. I am sure Kenny will regain much of his young look for a 37 year old, but that picture does show he has been through hell.

rocket
02-20-04, 10:22 PM
One of the things the human body does in trying to recurperate from such traumatic injuries as Brack endured (and other instances of extreme deprivation) is to break down muscle mass and use that energy to help the body repair and maintain itself. That's why he looks like he's been on the Bergen-Belsen diet.

pchall learned this firsthand at Mid Ohio last year.... :D

TravelGal
02-20-04, 10:32 PM
He looked SO uncomfortable sitting there. All I could think of was Christopher Reeve. Massive injuries. :(

pchall
02-20-04, 10:57 PM
I'm wondering, was anything actually said about when he intends to pilot a crapwagon again?

Ziggy
02-21-04, 12:26 AM
He said he would do it when he felt he could. Depain was trying to corner him into a date, and made it sound like the IRL would have some say. Kenny kept going back to the need to just get back to where he was before the accident.

Ziggy