PDA

View Full Version : Champ Car 3D Model

Champ Fan22
02-17-04, 04:22 PM
Does anyone know where I can dowload a 3D model of a Champ Car?

Thank you for your help.

racer2c
02-17-04, 04:44 PM
Does anyone know where I can dowload a 3D model of a Champ Car?

Thank you for your help.

You know, I don't think I have ever come across one. But I dable in 3D Max. Maybe I'll whip one up.

dreamracer
02-17-04, 04:49 PM
Coyne used a lola 3d model to mock up the Team St George Livery for Darren Manning's entry at Rockingham...

somebody had to build that one...

XFTurboPower
02-17-04, 06:21 PM
I've seen them. I used to have one, but lost it in an ugly hard-drive crash. There are quite a few out there. I believe I had a Lola. Let me see if i can find it

Ahh the 3dmax glory days..

XFTurboPower
02-17-04, 06:24 PM
some "indycars" here

http://www.3dcafe.com/asp/vehicles.asp

rosawendel
02-17-04, 09:19 PM
once upon a time, there was an autocad 2-d of a reynard floating about. i may have it someplace that i could dig up, but it was basically a sketch drawing prepared within the autocad environment... it was vectors, but they were randomly placed in an artistic manner.

indyfan31
02-18-04, 11:08 AM
We used to have a 3D model of a Penske PC-17. However it was done on Computervision's CADDS. First I gotta find it, then I gotta translate it.

ferrarigod
02-18-04, 04:24 PM
the closest thing I have to a 3D model on my computer is teh IndyCar Racing II garage settings where you could paint and make your own car :) I'd be interested in seeing one also. Is there a reason I can't unzip those files from that 3D art page? Do I need Paint Shop Pro or is the standard paint ok?