PDA

View Full Version : Dixon talking smack.

mapguy
02-14-04, 01:21 PM
Get ready for a cat fight. (http://www.autosport.com/newsitem.asp?id=26023&s=18)

He doesn't seem to pull any punches.

Sam is obviously very talented, but you don't know what it was like at Panther because he was always by himself and it's hard to rate drivers when they are by themselves," said Dixon. "I think he'll struggle having to be a team player. You see that all the time. He and Helio don't like each other, and Sam is difficult enough to talk to anyway. He's a strange guy. Those two can probably feed off each other, which could be good.

The only thing that I take exception too is the comment on Sham being very talented. Will the irl allow Sham to bring "his pin" with him to pull on the P!mpski crapwagons?

lone_groover
02-14-04, 02:11 PM
Poor DicksOn. JV is out slagging Schumi, Monty is badmouthing Ralfie, and Cristy is doing the ol' sabatugie on Panis.

Grandmaster Howdy D. is reduced to playing mind games with some no-talent, no-account, P.O.S. small business owner from Jamie FarrLand.

:p :p :p :p

Railbird
02-14-04, 08:41 PM
Will the irl allow Sham to bring "his pin" with him to pull on the P!mpski crapwagons?

No Cosworth development deal for Sam this year. He'll be wheeling the same Toyota as the hanky weeper.

Last year it seemed only Sam had the "pull the pin" option so one would think Tomas would be in line for it, but I'm thinking it will trickle down to RBTC.

Ziggy
02-14-04, 09:09 PM
Dixon telling us folks are difficult to talk too....... will wonders never cease. I hope Dixon takes some of his money and buys a personality.

Ziggy

cart7
02-15-04, 08:57 AM
He had such potential. :shakehead

fourrunner
02-15-04, 02:08 PM
Someone should tell Scott that just because someone asks you a question, doesn't mean you should answer it.

He's a talented driver in a series that doesn't test his talent, so I'm just guessing he's just lashing out!