PDA

View Full Version : New member count?

KLang
02-13-04, 11:13 AM
Anybody remember what the member count here was before 7G went away?

Just curious how many new members have been added.

aka Type-S

Warlock!
02-13-04, 11:53 AM

18 members joined since the 11th, so with 421 right now... that makes...

*damn*

Um...

That makes... 403!!!

("members"... heh hehehe)

Winter Warlock!

KLang
02-13-04, 12:07 PM
Only 18, that's surprising. I thought it would be more.

Activity sure seems to have picked up. :cool:

CART T. Katz
02-13-04, 12:27 PM
perhaps some of us had registered at both places already.

Purple Panic
02-13-04, 12:40 PM
perhaps some of us had registered at both places already.

I had done so, but not posted. Kind of got away from all the motorsports boards for the winter. We got a few days above freezing recently, so it feels like spring may be here soon and that's the weather to set a body's blood pumping for some racing action. So, here I am, posting.

JoeBob
02-13-04, 12:55 PM
Even if they didn't register in the last couple of days, there's a lot of new faces posting. Glad to see them all here! Tell your friends!

Hard Driver
02-13-04, 12:57 PM
Seems there are many of us who registered earlier, but were inactive. I registered to grab my handle when I found out about this board, but only checked in occasionally and posted seldom before this week.

dando
02-13-04, 01:16 PM
I had done so, but not posted. Kind of got away from all the motorsports boards for the winter. We got a few days above freezing recently, so it feels like spring may be here soon and that's the weather to set a body's blood pumping for some racing action. So, here I am, posting.
I'm assuming you're in the NE or MW since we thawed briefly this week...actually hit 40 for the first time in awhile here in Cbus. But get ready for another cold blast Sun/Mon. <sigh>

As with others, I registered back when paper went off the deep end awhile back, but didn't actively post until OWRS Day when this was about the only forum that survived the peak traffic.

-Kevin

fourrunner
02-18-04, 01:34 PM
As Large as the member list was at 7G, In Comparison, The Hard Core Regular Poster count wasn't that large, a lot of "Lurkers".... Add to that the ones that prefered to dislike the other Forums for one reason or another... Plus those that missed the closing of 7G and have no idea this or other sites exist... Then there were the ones who prefered the IRL over CART. And as was mentioned, those like myself who were already longtime members here and CW.

I think it will be more of a gradual crossover, as people start communicating and the others start connecting at the Track.

Finally, how many of the 7G Member List were one time sign ups that have "Left the Building"?

WickerBill
02-18-04, 01:42 PM
Finally, how many of the 7G Member List were one time sign ups that have "Left the Building"?

Thousands.

KLang
02-18-04, 01:48 PM
Increase is 58 now. That's closer to what I was expecting. At the end there weren't that many of us left actively posting at 7G.

If CW were to shut down :eek:

Brickman
02-18-04, 01:53 PM

Just curious how many new members have been added.

aka Type-S

Why the handle change?

KLang
02-18-04, 02:00 PM
Why the handle change?

Traded in the car in December so it doesn't fit anymore. Looking back kind of a lame choice anyway. Just using my name now.

fourrunner
02-18-04, 02:06 PM
Thousands.

I Pride Myself in My Keen Grasp of the Obvious!! ;)

:rofl: :rofl:

devilmaster
02-18-04, 02:28 PM
I Pride Myself in My Keen Grasp of the Obvious!!

And yet, you still try to hang out with us........

;) :p :laugh:
(sorry bruce, I just had to do it, too good to pass up, hope you understand....)
Steve

Brickman
02-18-04, 02:29 PM
Traded in the car in December so it doesn't fit anymore. Looking back kind of a lame choice anyway. Just using my name now.

Welll... I figured it was that or (http://www.toydreams.co.uk/images/boglins/boxed/klang.jpg)... ;)

fourrunner
02-18-04, 02:37 PM
And yet, you still try to hang out with us........

;) :p :laugh:
(sorry bruce, I just had to do it, too good to pass up, hope you understand....)
Steve

Well you guys needed somebody "Good Looking", so I'm doing it out of decency! :p

devilmaster
02-18-04, 02:40 PM
Well you guys needed somebody "Good Looking", so I'm doing it out of decency! :p

i'm just getting ya back for the prime rib debacle..... ;)

Steve

lone_groover
02-18-04, 02:48 PM
or a little Düsseldorf flava....

http://www.suburbia.cl/biografias/kraftwerk/kraftwerk6.jpg

:)

fourrunner
02-18-04, 02:50 PM
i'm just getting ya back for the prime rib debacle..... ;)

Steve

That was a Fun Night, Especially the "Show" that couple at the Bar was giving us ! Remember that? :eek: :thumbup:

KLang
02-18-04, 03:09 PM
Welll... I figured it was that or (http://www.toydreams.co.uk/images/boglins/boxed/klang.jpg)... ;)

:laugh: :laugh:

FCYTravis
02-18-04, 03:58 PM
If CW were to shut down :eek:
No danger of that... and besides, would you REALLY want denith here? :rofl:

Jag_Warrior
02-21-04, 02:16 AM
No danger of that... and besides, would you REALLY want denith here? :rofl:

Didn't NYR post as Denith somewhere? :confused:

TravelGal
02-21-04, 02:36 AM

Uh, Purple, you posted exactly those words in a different thread. Brain still fozen?