PDA

View Full Version : Spread the CART Gospel

Methanol1
01-28-03, 12:45 PM
It is that time of year that all of us CART fans start embracing the commandments of CART:
1. though shall not worship other series before CART
2. You shall not make any graven image of CART
3. You shall not take the name CART in vain
4. Remember race day, and keep it holy
5. Honor your series
6. You shall not destroy CART business (e.i. Ganassi and Andretti)
7. You shall not commit to the Indy 500 nor watch the IRL
8. You shall not steal teams from CART (e.i. Toyota and Honda)
9. You shall not lie (e.i. Honda announcing it will not compete in any open wheel series)
10. You shall not covet any open wheel formula other than CARTs.

Our great father Chris Pook is delivering us from the evils that are among us. It is important that all you CART fans fight the evils of Satan incarnate himself: Tony George.
Be careful of his evil angels (Ganassi, Toyota, Honda) for they are strong.
The Indy 500 is forbidden and in the future shall be destroyed like Sodom and Gommorah.
As CART fans, all must take holy pilgrimage to Long Beach once in our lives to pay hommage.

I will be at some of the CART races to hear confessions for those who want to receive penance. Anyone wanting to receive penance over the internet can send me a private message. I understand that it is tempting to watch the IRL. But we must forgive all. I command all CART fans to keep race day holy as it is written in the 4th commandments.

I bless you all in the name of CART, real racing, real sport. Amen.

Go in peace and spread the Gospel.

owfan
01-28-03, 12:49 PM
I believe, and Paul Tracy believes.

RaceChic
01-28-03, 02:39 PM
AMEN!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hardpoint
01-28-03, 03:51 PM
Okay

skaven
01-28-03, 07:09 PM
Thank you Brother Meth ! ! !

I can get into this fire and brimstone stuff :mad: ... cast them to the streets and throw their defiled monument brick by brick into the muddy Wah-bash River ! ! ! :D

(hahahahahaha... first post...)

Cam
01-29-03, 01:17 AM
Sorry.... I disagree with #1.....:p

pchall
01-29-03, 01:25 AM
Shouldn't #2 read:

Thou shalt buy all CART logo graven images.

?

RaceGrrl
01-29-03, 01:28 AM
#3. You shall not take the name CART in vain means no typing it like this: C^RT. :p

Cam
01-29-03, 01:35 AM
#4 Thou shalt remember Race Day. and thou shall not consume all ones beer prior to Race Day.

Lizzerd
01-29-03, 02:02 AM
#2 Do graven images include model race cars? Hope not.

#10 Hey, I love F1 too. And sprints and midgets on the short tracks, dirt pavement, and Atlantics, and BDPS, and etc... But, yes, CART comes first before all others.