PDA

View Full Version : Kerry pulls a Clinton?

dando
02-12-04, 09:27 PM
I heard about this from a friend earlier today, and now it's being reported on Drudge (http://www.drudgereport.com). Supposedly Clark let something slip on his bus, and Edwards has been told to stay in the race @ all costs.

-Kevin

Hard Driver
02-12-04, 09:47 PM
Oh great... :shakehead

racer2c
02-12-04, 09:52 PM
Um *clearing throat*. It's been really nice not having political threads on OC. You wouldn't believe how much more friendly people are when they don't know your political philosophies.

Robstar
02-12-04, 09:56 PM
Um *clearing throat*. It's been really nice not having political threads on OC. You wouldn't believe how much more friendly people are when they don't know your political philosophies.

:thumbup:

I was just gonna say "here we go..."

fourrunner
02-12-04, 09:56 PM

With respect, I like it that way too! :)

KLang
02-12-04, 09:58 PM
It is strange that none of the other mainstream media outlets have picked up on this.

But...

While I disagree with racer2c's conclusion, I don't think WB wants these sort of topics here.

aka Type-S

cart7
02-12-04, 09:59 PM
:saywhat: OC has been around for a year and a couple months without a single political thread.

It's been a great year and a couple months. ;)

dando
02-12-04, 10:24 PM
Sorry, folks. I'm really not trying to start a political debate here, just posting a timely newsie topic. Anyone who knows my postings from 7G knows that I very rarely joined any of the political discussions. The swirl around this started much earlier today, and is just now making it out. Expect the major news outlets to pick it up w/in 24 hours.

-Kevin

Lizzerd
02-13-04, 01:40 AM
One of the reasons I "left" 7G was the nasty political threads. Ok, I didn't have to read them, you can say, but politics managed to make its way into non-political threads, including racing threads, which really turned me off.

With the demise of 7G and the influx of former 7G regulars (like me), let's not go there again, okay?

WickerBill
02-13-04, 06:56 AM
I do realize that this year, especially, it's going to be very difficult for me to stick to my guns on the "no politics" deal. For now, I'm going to try -- I'll close this thread and see what kind of fallout I get.

I appreciate nobody starting a war in this thread while I slept. :)

WB