PDA

View Full Version : Bat Signal for a Barnyard Corsican

lone_groover
02-12-04, 08:29 PM
I know alot of our frendz just read and don't post much. But I haven't seen Napoleon's name for ages.

?

RichK
02-12-04, 08:37 PM
Hey, usually it's a bat signal for you!

I've talked briefly with Nappy a few times over the last months. He's ah-ight, just bizzee with other stuff.

lone_groover
02-12-04, 08:44 PM
Thanks Rich.

I don't really care, of course. It's just that I've noticed that many of the cases on FORENSIC FILES take place out in midwest-land.

:)

mapguy
02-12-04, 08:45 PM
Yep, Nappy is doing ok. He's working hard on getting his faggy zig-zag doodlebug car ready. Interested?

Sean O'Gorman
02-12-04, 08:47 PM
I found a post by him on an FVee forum dated Jan 23. saying he was selling all his stuff and getting out of racing.

racer2c
02-12-04, 09:23 PM
Yep, Nappy is doing ok. He's working hard on getting his faggy zig-zag doodlebug car ready. Interested?

:rofl: :D

Napoleon
04-18-04, 08:25 AM

You just wish you had one.

Actually on a more serious note my soon-to-be-ex-wife and I have been handling ending our relationship over the last 5 months and that, combined with CART's problems, took all desire to pay any kind of attention to anything going on in the open wheel world out of me, so I have been laying low.

racer2c
04-18-04, 09:44 AM

Actually on a more serious note my soon-to-be-ex-wife and I have been handling ending our relationship over the last 5 months and that, combined with CART's problems, took all desire to pay any kind of attention to anything going on in the open wheel world out of me, so I have been laying low.

From one who's been through it myself, it's good to see you back on OC. :thumbup:

cart7
04-18-04, 11:42 AM

Ahhh.. I'm going to be doing this myself fairly soon.

Napoleon
04-18-04, 11:54 AM
Ahhh.. I'm going to be doing this myself fairly soon.

Sorry to hear it - it was the worst thing I have ever been through.