PDA

View Full Version : LBGP 2004 Meet, Greet & Dinner

ANAYA YATES
02-12-04, 07:44 PM
Hello all!

As a 7G refugee...I'm glad to be here :D

Just wondering if any of you will be at LBGP this year?

As usual, I can reserve Belmont Brewing Co. for dinner on Friday night for sure. If we have enough interest, the manager will do it for Saturday night. Which would you prefer?

The last 3 years have been great. We've always had at least 30 people. Outdoor patio...beach side. It's beautiful. The beer and food are good too!

I know it's 2 months away, but let me know your thoughts and I'll get us inked in :cool:

.....and a new beginning evolves with Off Camber

Anaya Yates

G.
02-12-04, 07:54 PM
Hello all!

As a 7G refugee...I'm glad to be here

As usual, I can reserve Belmont Brewing Co. for dinner on Friday night for sure. If we have enough interest, the manager will do it for Saturday night. Which would you prefer?

The last 3 years have been great. We've always had at least 30 people. Outdoor patio...beach side. It's beautiful. The beer and food are good too!

I know it's 2 months away, but let me know your thoughts and I'll get us inked in

Anaya YatesSo YOU'RE the reason it took so long to get a table! :mad:

;)

Winston Wolfe
02-12-04, 09:10 PM
Hello all!

As a 7G refugee...I'm glad to be here :D

I know it's 2 months away, but let me know your thoughts and I'll get us inked in :cool:

Anaya Yates

Yo, Anaya... knew I could find you here! (herbtea)
Looks like part of the old gang is here.
LBGP is getting closer to reality and it just aint spring time in SoCal without the sounds of Champ Cars echoing off the buildings on Shoreline!

Cam
02-12-04, 10:48 PM
Anaya.....

(1) Pull up a stool....
(2) Cozy up to the bar,
(3) ????
(4) Profit....

Well maybe not..... Nice to see you here! :thumbup:

manic mechanic
02-12-04, 11:17 PM
Yo, Anaya... knew I could find you here! (herbtea)
Looks like part of the old gang is here.
LBGP is getting closer to reality and it just aint spring time in SoCal without the sounds of Champ Cars echoing off the buildings on Shoreline!

Ola Senor~

I had hoped to see the legend of Herb T. Gonzales live on in this forum, but I guess Juan and Paula will have to deal with this new moniker. :rofl:

Glad to see that you found us, old friend.

manic

mello
02-13-04, 07:26 AM
Good to see you here Anaya. And anyone that ever gets a chance to go to one of her meets should for sure go. They are a blast with good people! Sorry to say I will miss all the CA ones this year.

FCYTravis
02-13-04, 06:21 PM
I hope to make it down there for LB... gonna be iffy what with money real tight these days - and two Southland trips in the weeks before, to a journalism convention at the Wilshire and the Grand-Am weekend at Phoenix, but I'm gonna give it a shot.

Railbird
02-13-04, 08:35 PM
Hey Anaya.

TravelGal
02-13-04, 09:45 PM
TravelGuy and I hope to be there. Prolly Sat would be better but don't know yet.

Anteater
02-14-04, 09:14 AM
Hiya, Anaya and all 7G refugees,

The Anteaters will be there. Every day & all events. :) I don't have a preference as to which night is better for the dinner.

Playersfan
02-14-04, 11:41 AM
Hi Anaya! Good to see you here :) .It's very nice of you to plan a get together ,this is the perfect opportunity for old friends from the old 7th gear gang to meet and make new friends with the OC family and together grow to new levels,on the advice of Manic I've joined this site and I,m pleased to recognize many names.I look forward to this meeting of old and new friends .I'll be there and no preference to the day as I'll be flying in on Friday morning,maybe if possible check to see which day has less conflict with the events schedule .
Thanks for the cute Valentine card.Ciao Steve :) :cool:

manic mechanic
02-16-04, 10:18 PM
SERIOUS GOOD DEAL NOTE:

IF you are a/an AAA/ACSC member, you can get a solid ticket deal.

$46 for Fri/Sat G.A. (includes paddock pass for both days), and an extra $50 will get you a Sunday grandstand seat for GS 19, 21, 24, 31, or 36 (lower rows).

Not having credentials (yet) or a promise thereof, I may do the whole gig this year (I have bought the Fri/Sat package since '98 whether I needed to or not). It is the best deal in motorsports when it comes to value per dollar.

manic

Brickman
02-17-04, 11:36 AM
Saturday night me and the Mrs. camping at a four star.

Sunday Grandstand #36

racermike
02-17-04, 06:16 PM
I plan on being there too!

Looking forward to seeing everyone again

dirtyboy
02-17-04, 08:37 PM
I’ll be at the race but I doubt I’ll be at the meet. I know more quite a few East Coast members and not one West Coast member and I live in LA!

Playersfan
02-17-04, 11:57 PM
I plan on being there too!

Looking forward to seeing everyone again
That's good news,looking forward to see you again and have a couple of cold ones By the way are you going to be flagging or just hang around and have fun?Playersfan :) :cool:

manic mechanic
02-18-04, 12:06 AM
I’ll be at the race but I doubt I’ll be at the meet. I know more quite a few East Coast members and not one West Coast member and I live in LA!

Well, who's fault is that? There have been at least a dozen of the SoCal faithful in attendance at every LBGP and "The 500" for the last 3 years...Were we supposed to seek you out and build the party around you? :D

There will probably be an "at the track" meet or two in the works, so if you can't do the dinner gig, maybe we will finally meet at another time during the weekend.

manic

cyclepath
02-22-04, 12:15 PM
Hmmmm. I'll really really try!!!

CART License
02-22-04, 04:54 PM
Well you know me, we should be in attendance.

Fitti Fan
02-25-04, 05:36 PM
:(

baffle
03-05-04, 02:10 PM
I could be persuaded, especially if there's a dromo session involved - ol herbtea's still got a little sumpmsumpm comin over there ;)

Winston Wolfe
03-05-04, 08:01 PM
I could be persuaded, especially if there's a dromo session involved - ol herbtea's still got a little sumpmsumpm comin over there ;)

Who you callin' "old"????
I prefer "Team Superior Weight Transfer" as a monniker, that was given to both "fat, old & fast" and I, the poster formerly know as "Herb Tea"....
Dat's whut I'mmmmm talkin' 'bout !!!
(and what was your old name?)

pinniped
03-06-04, 12:49 AM
Im still trying to figure out which one of youse guys is one hot lap

Winston Wolfe
03-06-04, 02:58 AM
Im still trying to figure out which one of youse guys is one hot lap

OHL is the guy who gave me the "Team Superior Weight Transfer" name after me and f,o&f force fed him some tire barrier after we utilized him as a moving bumper chicane :p
dat was sum fun, cuz !
Looking forward to "Ze-ing" you, pinniped.
L8R
Herb T
"The Wolfe"

baffle
03-06-04, 02:01 PM
OHL is the guy who gave me the "Team Superior Weight Transfer" name after me and f,o&f force fed him some tire barrier after we utilized him as a moving bumper chicane :p
dat was sum fun, cuz !

a lil birdie tells me OHL is looking forward to the long awaited rematch. best 2 out of 3 for the championship of the western hemisphere.... f,o&f will be operating under strict team orders :cool:

Winston Wolfe
03-07-04, 01:32 AM
a lil birdie tells me OHL is looking forward to the long awaited rematch. best 2 out of 3 for the championship of the western hemisphere.... f,o&f will be operating under strict team orders :cool:

They "HAVE" changed the track, fyi, and it favors karts that have a large mass, considering they all have roughly the same swept brake area, which could translate into another favorable result for a team\driver with an advantage in the overall weight classification category.
See ya there...

Winston Wolfe
03-07-04, 01:35 AM
They "HAVE" changed the track, fyi, and it favors karts that have a large mass, considering they all have roughly the same swept brake area, which could translate into another favorable result for a team\driver with an advantage in the overall weight classification category.
See ya there...

Oh, yeah.... and will Fio1 be there to defend his "black flag" ruling, which was clearly in voilation of the "zero tolerance" policy that was previous enforced at the D1 location, during the former 7G post CART race get-together?

Enquiring minds want to know....

btw.... Manic is preparing a change of underwear as we speak\type.
:shakehead

manic mechanic
03-07-04, 04:59 PM
btw.... Manic is preparing a change of underwear as we speak\type.
:shakehead

Not as much a "change of skivvies" as trying to find a way to pack an extra 60-100lbs in the kart with me..Gotta equalize things when you are my size (or should I say when you are NOT "gravitationally challenged") :rofl:

I'll be there to race if the Brewser keeps quiet...He is usually whining about getting home to his dog by about 6:30PM. :D

manic

pinniped
03-07-04, 05:26 PM
Though my weight transfer abilities have been diminishing of late, I will happily challenge or meet all challenges at the Dromo...

baffle
03-07-04, 06:42 PM
See ya there...

what, you been doin laps WW? remember now.... best 2 outta 3.... luck of the draw (and errors by the officials) shouldn't be a factor in the championship of the western hemisphere... :cool:

ANAYA YATES
03-10-04, 04:08 AM
what, you been doin laps WW? remember now.... best 2 outta 3.... luck of the draw (and errors by the officials) shouldn't be a factor in the championship of the western hemisphere... :cool:

I think I KNOW who OHL is now.

Winston Wolfe and I talk.

Love you ....and herbtea too! He's my carpool buddy

Should I shut up now...phhhpt....never

ANAYA

Ankf00
03-10-04, 10:38 AM
Watch out all you calee fornee hippies!! Imma comin' and bringing hell with me!!

pinniped
03-10-04, 02:17 PM
you jes bring yer Tex-ass redneck tail down here boy...gonna give you a whoopin!...p.s. - any truth to the paper v. ank Dromo cart match rumor?

TravelGal
03-10-04, 02:21 PM
Watch out all you calee fornee hippies!! Imma comin' and bringing hell with me!!

"Fantabulous" quoth Farsigal

Ankf00
03-10-04, 03:42 PM
you jes bring yer Tex-ass redneck tail down here boy...gonna give you a whoopin!...p.s. - any truth to the paper v. ank Dromo cart match rumor?

too late, we already whupped Fullerton, come world series time we'll whup Long Beach State too! :p

"Fantabulous"

If I didn't already know you were female I'd be wondering about you ;)

anything cool going down Thursday night? Trying to decide whether to fly in on Thursday or Friday and at what times and when to leave.

manic mechanic
03-12-04, 03:57 AM
There is always action in LB on Thursday night of Grand Prix weekend..All you need to do is be close to the track.

Pine Ave. is jumpin'...Ocean has about a dozen gigs full of party girls, Seaport Village has the Yard House and Tequila Jack's...and there is the new "Pike" complex at turn 6 that no one really knows about...

I chance to say you wouldn't be disappointed if you were "within proximity" on Thursday night...

Of course, I'm married and 60 miles away..So my estimates might be overblown...but I have heard tale told of...(ask Winston Wolfe). :D

manic

manic mechanic
03-12-04, 04:18 AM

Might I suggest that we all bring our most recent time slips with us in order to insure the "the fast guys" get a fair race?

I for one would hate to be the backmarker that determines who is SoCal's "king of internet forum meeting karting"...Besides that, 2 out of 3 racing means that the participants would need to fork out $75 each and have a 2-3 hour period to conduct the contest in a verifiable format.

I'm sure the "resident legal mind" might agree on this one: I mean, who are we to interfere in a contest with this level of magnitude attached?...

Sorry Mikey... If you are THAT F#$$#N GOOD, you don't need backmarkers to insure victory (or should I put in the call to JT???) :thumbup:.

manic

P.S. the best lap I ever turned at Dromo was a 26.7; I guess that would qualify as the best of the "wankers"...Cork is WAAY faster than me! :p

Ankf00
03-12-04, 01:05 PM
Might I suggest that we all bring our most recent time slips with us in order to insure the "the fast guys" get a fair race?

I for one would hate to be the backmarker that determines who is SoCal's "king of internet forum meeting karting"...Besides that, 2 out of 3 racing means that the participants would need to fork out $75 each and have a 2-3 hour period to conduct the contest in a verifiable format.

I'm sure the "resident legal mind" might agree on this one: I mean, who are we to interfere in a contest with this level of magnitude attached?...

Sorry Mikey... If you are THAT F#$$#N GOOD, you don't need backmarkers to insure victory (or should I put in the call to JT???) :thumbup:.

manic

P.S. the best lap I ever turned at Dromo was a 26.7; I guess that would qualify as the best of the "wankers"...Cork is WAAY faster than me! :p

Thursday it is

and fear the skinny boy weight advantage ;)

Dr. Corkski
03-13-04, 05:28 AM
Well, I haven't gone back to Dromo since late last year when I found out they turned that track into a Tilkefest of chicanes. :thumdown: But now that ank is going to throw himself to the wolves I might as well make him useful and have him block herbie, ohl, and fio for me. :D

Wasn't as hot about going to LB as I was about LS, but now that ank is here, maybe we can go terrorize a diversity challenged relative of a driver, if only we can actually get some access there. :laugh:

Really, we should all focus on a big time SoCal welcome for ank. At Dromo. :D

baffle
03-13-04, 02:00 PM

yea I remember that configuration where they cut out 1/3 of the track. wasn't the lap record something like 21.3 on that one? ;) :p :D

Ankf00
03-13-04, 04:44 PM
Just call me Hiro. :cool: :rofl:

manic mechanic
03-14-04, 12:51 AM
yea I remember that configuration where they cut out 1/3 of the track. wasn't the lap record something like 21.3 on that one? ;) :p :D

Actually, the "listed" lap record at that time was in the 23.2s... I never claimed to be in prime form when it comes to Dromo: But you obviously have, Mikey.

Perhaps I ought to rescind my earlier request...I could "earn" a black flag as easily with you behind me as anyone else. :D

Your move, Kasparov!

manic

Anteater
03-23-04, 03:54 PM
I just visited the LBGP website and saw some cool things to share with you:

1. There are some great promotions for free Friday tickets and other stuff. I'm planning to bring my "starving student" nephew (and probably his girlfriend, too) to the track Friday, and this will help!
http://www.longbeachgp.com/promotions.html

2. The Tecate Rock-N-Roar concert will feature the band "Everclear" (Yea, Tecate! :thumbup: ). All I know about this group is their song "Father of Mine", one of the saddest songs I've ever heard. But hey, it's a free concert!
http://www.longbeachgp.com/news/2004_03_18.html

3. They have posted the race weekend schedule:
http://www.longbeachgp.com/schedule.html

:cool:

Hey Anaya, is the dinner still on for Friday, or are we having it Saturday?

ANAYA YATES
03-23-04, 06:54 PM
Hey Ant.....

Just got off the phone with Belmont Brewing. We can have Friday or Saturday. I was thinking about 6pm. Autograph session ends at 5pm on Friday and Trans Am practice ends at 4:15 on Saturday.

What does everyone else think? I'm thinking maybe best to switch to Saturday as not everyone arrives on Friday or they don't get in until late.

Let me know your thoughts people :confused:

ANAYA YATES

Ankf00
03-23-04, 07:28 PM
saturday's cool for me :thumbup:

anyone know what time dromo's going down? I want to get as much work done as I can on Thursday before hopping on the jet plane.

Anteater
03-23-04, 09:04 PM
I'm voting for Saturday. :)

manic mechanic
03-24-04, 12:27 AM
The Brewser and me are good for Saturday as well.

Now the question is: if we are having the dinner gig Saturday, should we do the "OC Dromo Challenge" Friday evening instead?
It seems to me to be a better fit with the rest of the weekend's plans to not attempt both on the same night.

How about an "Informal consensus" on the matter..

Speak up, racers! (that includes "wanna-be's" like baffle :D )

manic

Ankf00
03-24-04, 02:16 AM
friday works for dromo.

ANAYA YATES
03-24-04, 02:29 AM
Saturday is looking good. I will confirm tomorrow and repost a new thread, As far as Dromo....I suggest making reservations

Dromo1 (http://www.dromo1.com)

ANAYA YATES

I'll race too :rolleyes:

Winston Wolfe
03-24-04, 01:30 PM
What'choo talkin' bout, Manic ?

Friday PM at Dromo is going to be tuff, because the place is always packed on a Friday night. If we REALLY want to race, we had better consider reservations at a pre-determined time, or we will all show up @ 7PM with a rapidly fading race day buzz, and be COMPLETELY crapped out when they tell the "the next available race for a group of 12 drivers is at 10:30PM...."
oh, and "arent you the group who came here two years ago and received the most amount of black flags in the history of the place???"

Anyway, just something to consider....

Ankf00
03-24-04, 03:22 PM
how many ppl are required for private reservations?

Winston Wolfe
03-24-04, 09:28 PM
how many ppl are required for private reservations?

If enough people COMMIT that they will be there, and guarantee that they WILL be there, we should all resereve in advance.
If not, then anyone who wants to race, can call DROMO up, and make their own PRE-PAID reservation in advance, but once you committ to going, they (D1) will charge your card, and if you are a no-show, then you still get billed.

Ankf00
03-25-04, 03:04 AM
i'm willing to throw down for Friday, who else?

cork? bueller? curious george? batman?

FCYTravis
03-25-04, 03:13 PM
I want to get my lumps in at Dromo1... the two sessions I ran with the Crappies were barely enough to get out of the "moving chicane" category - and if McB shows up I owe him a punting... m-fer cockblocked me out of fourth place when I was lapping him. :rofl:

I'm now confirmed to be flagging at Turn 4 all three days, so come on down and say hi - Just look for the flagger with the Crapwagon bucket hat... or you could just look for the one with "Travis" embroidered on his marshal jacket :laugh:

Dinner sounds sweet too! :thumbup:

manic mechanic
03-26-04, 02:03 AM
I'm down for Friday evening at Dromo too.

If everyone "puts their ducks in a row", and with on-track activities concluded between 5:30-6PM, we could (conceivably) be set for a 6:45 first race, even with Friday night traffic.

I'll check with the Brewser and see if he wants to race.

Say the word, WW..

manic

pinniped
03-26-04, 02:11 AM
I will be there

Ankf00
03-26-04, 02:16 AM
everyone make reservations for 6:45 then?

Lizzerd
03-26-04, 02:20 AM
You SoCals are gonna have too much fun. I wish this Hoosier could join you.

I hope some of you can make the trip to Cleveland or Road America. Us hicks in flyover country could probably show y'all a good time, too.

Yeeee ha! Let's go racin', ChampCar style!

Ankf00
03-26-04, 05:21 PM
just made the airline reservations, the 15th through the 19th :cool:

JT265
03-26-04, 10:58 PM
I'd come and show you guys how to beat that track straight.

<if they'd let me outta rehab that is>

:D

Ankf00
03-27-04, 01:30 PM
poutine's a tough addiction to fight, glad to see you're making progress :D

baffle
03-28-04, 04:48 PM
can't believe I'll be missing this event, but I will be in thailand from april 15-30. it was a tough choice, people, but the land of smiles won out. maybe next time....

Winston Wolfe
03-28-04, 10:47 PM
can't believe I'll be missing this event, but I will be in thailand from april 15-30. it was a tough choice, people, but the land of smiles won out. maybe next time....

Yo, Baff-, errrrr, OHL, errrrr, I mean, Baffle.... that is a long way out of the way to have to go during the LBGP.... sheesh, Manic has been down to Dromo three times in the last week to learn the best location for the 85 lbs of ballast he's gonna need to on his kart, to even remain COMPETITIVE !!!! :p

And the black flags just wont be the same unless there are a few waving with your name on it.... I just guess that f,o&f is gonna have to pick up the slack and we'll make do with what we got.... Besides, there is always a wall \ tire barrier \ concrete post, or some semi-permanent barrier with Cork's name on it (We'll just "put a Cork(ski) in it... )

Have a great time without us..... in Thai-stick land. :D

manic mechanic
03-29-04, 12:09 AM

Gee, I have never merited such respect as a man leaving the country in order to not have to race on the same track as me! I feel "special"... :rofl:

So, what's the plan, WW...Do we book 7:30 at Dromo, or does it matter now?

manic

JT265
03-29-04, 01:03 AM
poutine's a tough addiction to fight, glad to see you're making progress :D

Oui. Merci.

:D

CARTNUT
03-29-04, 02:06 AM
Quick question:

Would a low center of gravity ;) PLUS a little extra ballast be a winning combination for a rookie at Dromo??? (be nice.)

Not that I could be there anyway, we'll be halfway to Sacramento after Friday ChampCar qualifying -- and a King Taco Carnitas Burrito for the road :thumbup: -- by the time you girls are taking eachother into the walls. :rofl:

See you all at LB on the 16th!!! (As for D1, maybe next year...)

'NUT

baffle
03-30-04, 01:53 PM
just went down for a couple of dromo sessions yesterday... best lap 26.35... WW is really lucky I won't be present for the OC runoffs... :p

ANAYA YATES
03-31-04, 07:48 PM
Hey girls....I mean guys :rofl:

Would you please lock down a time ASAP as to when we will be racing Friday night?

I might have a surprise guest racing against us :confused:

Come on now, this isn't a difficult decision to make :rolleyes:

Trans Am practice ends at 5:15pm that day. Considering the time it takes people to get out of the track, traffic on the way down to Dromo....7:30 or around there sounds ideal.

Please let me know

ANAYA YATES

Ankf00
03-31-04, 07:58 PM
i'm down for some races at 7:30 (as if i'll be busy w/ anything else)

yo manic, go lay down the law!

baffle
04-01-04, 04:59 PM
Gee, I have never merited such respect as a man leaving the country in order to not have to race on the same track as me! I feel "special"... :rofl:

no disrespect sir, but I'm not leaving in order to not have to race on the same track as you - I'm leaving in order to not have to buy your drinks. ;)

:p

manic mechanic
04-03-04, 12:15 AM
no disrespect sir, but I'm not leaving in order to not have to race on the same track as you - I'm leaving in order to not have to buy your drinks. ;)

None taken...As a matter of fact, that's your M.O. : not buying the drinks :laugh:

In all honesty, WW was yanking your chain..I haven't been to Dromo in over a year and I'm probably as slooow now as I've ever been. :p

BTW, If you have not already RSVP'd Anaya about the dinner gig, PLEASE DO SO. Even if you only want to join us for a beer or appetizer and not a full-on meal, don't be afraid to join the party for the time you have to spend.

There are a lot of folks on these boards who have never been to a SoCal race weekend event...Those that have done Belmont or The Beer Hunter (or the Cal Speedway parking lot in 2002) in years past can attest to the fact that the SoCal crew knows how to do it right, but the main ingredient is YOU!

manic

Ankf00
04-03-04, 01:02 AM
karting at 7:30, make the reservations guys!

manic mechanic
04-03-04, 01:07 AM
Make a res under "OC Fubar" at 7:30.

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

manic

ANAYA YATES
04-03-04, 01:13 AM
OK people...make the reservation. Make sure you get 7:30pm. We will use OC Fubar as the race name for reservation purposes.

Dromo 1 (http://www.dromo1.com)

ANAYA YATES

manic mechanic
04-04-04, 11:46 PM
Make a res under "OC Fubar" at 7:30.

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

manic

FYI:

I attempted to make a res last night by phone, and the staff member told me that they don't reserve slots for individuals until 48 hours prior to the date you will be there to race. :flame:

So if you are going to call in your time, do it on April 14th.

manic

Ankf00
04-05-04, 03:41 AM
mo'fo'ing ass hats!!!!! :flame: :o :mad: :flame:

theunions
04-07-04, 05:50 PM
Hey Ankf...clear your PM's so I can talk to you about Friday and such. :)

Ankf00
04-07-04, 06:47 PM
Hey Ankf...clear your PM's so I can talk to you about Friday and such. :)

ah, I see, clearing them as I type!

Ankf00
04-09-04, 12:56 AM
so are there any coffee shops or anything where a certain photographer can get online and upload his photos for the race anywhere near long beach?

fellow longhorns gotta grab a beer together and if he cant find some place to do his thing, he's gotta drive back to the city early in the day to do so, which means less chill time, hook a 'horn up.

ANAYA YATES
04-09-04, 11:16 AM
Hello,

Does this photographer have a lap top w/internet connection he can use via a phone line to do this?

I have a place he can go if he does.

Send me a PM

ANAYA YATES

McB
04-09-04, 06:52 PM
so are there any coffee shops or anything where a certain photographer can get online and upload his photos for the race anywhere near long beach?

fellow longhorns gotta grab a beer together and if he cant find some place to do his thing, he's gotta drive back to the city early in the day to do so, which means less chill time, hook a 'horn up.

Westin Long Beach has wireless internet access available for about $10-12 a day. Also, Starbucks offers T-mobile wireless access for about the same price. According to the T-mobile site, there are at least a dozen Starbucks in the Long Beach area.

I used the Westin wireless during the preview event last month and it worked pretty well. Access is noon to noon regardless of when you sign up during the day, so be warned. Sign up at 9am and it shuts off at noon. :shakehead

Ankf00
04-14-04, 05:58 PM
MAKE YOUR KARTING RESERVATIONS!!!!

ANAYA YATES
04-14-04, 11:23 PM
MY RESERVATION IS MADE!

I'M IN

WATCH OUT! :D

ANAYA YATES

Ankf00
04-15-04, 12:05 AM
I'm packed and ready.

Watch out, bietches.

Rick James is coming!

FCYTravis
04-15-04, 12:54 AM
Look the fook out, I'm coming and ready for REVENGE.

mcb, it's PAYBACK TIME. I'm gonna spin you right round, baby, right round like a record, baby right round, round, round!

Long Beach is gonna ROCK!