PDA

View Full Version : Video Magazine - Business of Sports

devilmaster
02-07-04, 01:53 AM
I picked up this clip tonite from a one of the Canadian Sports cable channels. Its a news program called 'Business of Sports'.

This segment is reporting on the ChampCar/IRL ruling and they talk with Neil Micklewright from Players/Forsythe.

The video is 11 megs and is in wmv format. Ensure your Windows Media player codecs are up to date. (open media player, click on help, and then click on look for player updates)

sorry for you dialup and apple/unix users.

www.mnsi.net/~smicalef/businessofsports.wmv

Steve

jonovision_man
02-07-04, 08:27 AM
I picked up this clip tonite from a one of the Canadian Sports cable channels. Its a news program called 'Business of Sports'.

This segment is reporting on the ChampCar/IRL ruling and they talk with Neil Micklewright from Players/Forsythe.

The video is 11 megs and is in wmv format. Ensure your Windows Media player codecs are up to date. (open media player, click on help, and then click on look for player updates)

Steve

Thanks for that! Interesting stuff. Sounds like they don't have a sponsor lined up yet, which is depressing given that they have the series championship and one of the more connected team owners.

jono

Cam
02-07-04, 10:40 AM

Steve

Worked fine on my *nix box! :D

Interesting piece. Nice to see a major media outlet giving a fair and balanced perspective of the situation. :thumbup: