PDA

View Full Version : Stumbled across this site

rabbit
01-27-03, 04:24 PM
I was looking for an old pic of the Viceroy cars and found this site -- http://www.raresportsfilms.com/auto.html -- which is now bookmarked!

:cool:

Ziggy
01-27-03, 05:21 PM
I have seen this page before while surfing. Thanks for posting it, but the tapes are very expensive.

Public Librarys are a good source for VHS tapes. STP made a slew of promo films during the 60's and 70's which you can rent and dupe off.

It's all Indianapolis stuff however......

Dick Wallen is the king of Motorsport Video's, they are expensive as well, but the footage is superb.

Ziggy

rabbit
01-27-03, 05:38 PM
Public Libraries in Indy may have a bunch of that type of stuff, but Lima Public Library has "NASCAR's Biggest Stars: Featuring Brett Bodine and Ted Musgrave." In my little isolated corner of the world, vintage videos like these don't exist.:cry:

turn1
01-27-03, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by rabbit
Public Libraries in Indy may have a bunch of that type of stuff, but Lima Public Library has "NASCAR's Biggest Stars: Featuring Brett Bodine and Ted Musgrave." In my little isolated corner of the world, vintage videos like these don't exist.:cry:

I am surprised your part of the world even has the Internet!

:rofl: :rofl: :p

rabbit
01-27-03, 05:52 PM
:rolleyes:

turn1
01-27-03, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by rabbit
:rolleyes:

Hey, who am I to talk. I just got my damn cable modem last week - but my oh my does it fly!

datachicane
01-27-03, 06:14 PM
The internet? You mean I'm on the internet?

I just thought my BBS's last version of Wildcat was chock fulla new features...

:D

JoeBob
01-27-03, 06:17 PM
Whats a library?