PDA

View Full Version : super sunday eats

Ankf00
02-01-04, 04:34 PM
who's grubbin' on n chuggin' down what?

Helped my proj. partner put together a kegerator for the big night for serving up ice cold refreshing home brew at his place. Going to be grilling burgers, brats, and brisket I think :) yum.

'scuse me, smoking the brisket :D mesquite, YUM!

chop456
02-01-04, 04:44 PM
Mmmmmm brisket. Reason enough to visit Austin.

We're having wings, meatballs, and some sort of meat roll-up kind of crap. It's an all-Atkins super bowl. :shakehead:

Oh. And vodka. :D

lone_groover
02-01-04, 04:49 PM
I spend super sunday with my sis. We eat pizza and burritos and watch Lifetime, Television for Women©.

:thumbup:

RTKar
02-01-04, 06:04 PM
I spend super sunday with my sis. We eat pizza and burritos and watch Lifetime, Television for Women©.

:thumbup:

Buffalo wings, BBQ'd pork sammiches, smoked fish, among other low cal healthy eats

anait
02-01-04, 06:11 PM
We'll probably tune in to the game a bit...mr anait was invited to a Super Bowl Weekend with several of the husbands, but declined, b/c today is our anniversary. :cool: What a guy, eh?? I was okay with him going, actually, but only if I was allowed to show up today, to watch the game with all the guys. :p It isn't fair that I, the only wife who loves to watch football, has to stay home with the kids and the other wives. Harumph. ;) :D

So, we're making a big ol' anniversary dinner of smoked leg of ham, scalloped potatoes, veggies, and some sort of dessert - which I can't start until the ham vacates the oven. And I'm making sourdough bread.

nz_climber
02-01-04, 06:31 PM
Happy super bowl day you mericans :thumbup: :D :gomer:

RTKar
02-01-04, 06:54 PM
We'll probably tune in to the game a bit...mr anait was invited to a Super Bowl Weekend with several of the husbands, but declined, b/c today is our anniversary. :cool: What a guy, eh?? I was okay with him going, actually, but only if I was allowed to show up today, to watch the game with all the guys. :p It isn't fair that I, the only wife who loves to watch football, has to stay home with the kids and the other wives. Harumph. ;) :D

So, we're making a big ol' anniversary dinner of smoked leg of ham, scalloped potatoes, veggies, and some sort of dessert - which I can't start until the ham vacates the oven. And I'm making sourdough bread.

Happy Anniversary !

Dvdb
02-02-04, 11:52 AM
Did the brisket, chili, assorted chips and dip thing. Along with the required beer and vodka. All in all, a good game and a good time had by all.

Ankf00
02-02-04, 12:56 PM
my buddy's homebrew wasn't quite ready so we had a keg of Tecate and Lonestar instead :D

cart7
02-02-04, 01:33 PM
Grilled up some steaks, Baked potatos, grilled mushrooms and a seven layer salad. The food definitely was the star of the evening. I wonder why I even bother watching that game anymore, even the commercials last night were pathetic.

turn1
02-02-04, 01:41 PM
even the commercials last night were pathetic.

Some of the car commercials were pretty cool, espescially the Ford GT ad.

http://www.fordvehicles.com/fordgt/media_gallery.asp?gallery=CURRENT_VIDEO&bhcp=1