PDA

View Full Version : Another private message question...

Warlock!
01-27-03, 01:58 PM
Am I the only one that can only see messages that I've received? The "in box" is the only place where I can see any PMs. If I look in the "sent" box, nuthin shows up, no matter how many I've sent, and the "message tracking" thing comes up blank as well. Netscape 7.1 if that's of any relevance.

Winter Warlock!

Turn7
01-27-03, 03:18 PM
Nope...same thing here.

I have no messages in the outbox or sent items.

WickerBill
01-27-03, 03:29 PM
You have to check the "Save a Copy" box when you send a PM for it to save it in your Sent Items.

JT265
01-27-03, 05:38 PM
Quit whisperin' behind everyone's back and you won't have this problem.:p

Warlock!
01-28-03, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by JT265
Quit whisperin' behind everyone's back and you won't have this problem.:p
So you wanted me to let everyone know that my test for chlamydia trachomatis came back positive??? I thought we were gonna keep this between you and I (Spook be damned!)

:D

Winter Warlock!

JT265
01-28-03, 09:58 AM
:thumbup: :rofl:

Warlock!
07-29-03, 08:43 AM
Heya Wicka...

I still don't have the ability to track messages, no matter if I request to save a copy or anything else. Is this feature turned off? If it is, and you want to keep it turned off for bandwidth issues (even tho I don't know WTF that means) that's cool. Just let me know so I, as an anal-retentive person, can quit trying to figure out if this feature works! ;)

Warlock!

WickerBill
07-29-03, 10:26 AM
I'll look into it. The problem is there for me too, so at least it's not just you. I believe that it was raised as an issue with the version of the software I'm running, but I'm not entirely sure -- if it is, perhaps I should bite the bullet and upgrade.

WB

Warlock!
07-29-03, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by WickerBill
...perhaps I should bite the bullet and upgrade.

WB
Don't do it on my account, man. As long as there's an answer as to why it doesn't work, that's all I need. Thanks...

Warlock!