PDA

View Full Version : Torture for a Browns fan

Don Quixote
01-30-04, 02:16 PM
Its bad enough being a Browns fan living in Denver, but this week is the worst. Since Elway is probably going into the Hall of Fame, every TV and radio station sees fit to run replays of "the drive" over and over and over again. Please feel my pain. Can I get a witness? :cry:

WickerBill
01-30-04, 03:52 PM
Its bad enough being a Browns fan living in Denver, but this week is the worst. Since Elway is probably going into the Hall of Fame, every TV and radio station sees fit to run replays of "the drive" over and over and over again. Please feel my pain. Can I get a witness? :cry:

Sweet!

Don Quixote
01-30-04, 04:43 PM
Sweet!

Very mean boss! I was looking for sympathy, not piling on! :flame: :saywhat: :gomer:

Chaos
01-30-04, 05:20 PM
If it makes you feel any better, the broncos did not win the superbowl that year.

WickerBill
01-30-04, 05:44 PM
True enough. Any time we beat the Brownies (which was, ehh, a lot), we got smoked in the SB.

Make you feel better? ;)

rabbit
01-30-04, 07:08 PM
True enough. Any time we beat the Brownies (which was, ehh, a lot), we got smoked in the SB.

Make you feel better? ;)Yes, that and the fact that John Elway has the largest teeth since Mr. Ed. :gomer:

Tall1
01-30-04, 08:46 PM
My guess is that Elway will get a dogpound welcome at the HOF in Canton, much the same as when a Steeler gets inducted. I remember when Ohio had two professional football teams.

WickerBill
01-30-04, 09:03 PM
Yes, that and the fact that John Elway has the largest teeth since Mr. Ed. :gomer:

Those big teeth are a lot closer to the HOF than Brian Sipe....

Besides... you forgot Nancy Kerrigan.

DjDrOmusic
02-01-04, 02:41 PM
My guess is that Elway will get a dogpound welcome at the HOF in Canton, much the same as when a Steeler gets inducted. I remember when Ohio had two professional football teams.

I remember that also....what ever happened to the team in Cincy?? :rofl: ;)

I too am sick and tired of seeing the endless videos of the drive, the media seems to talk about how great Mr. Ed was on that day, and completely glosses over the fact that Prevent defense, prevented the Browns from winning. Rant over, nomex on, flame away!! :D ;)

Sean O'Gorman
02-01-04, 11:08 PM
The ultimate torture for a Browns fan? Having to get a job. :D

Brickman
02-02-04, 02:44 PM
Those big teeth are a lot closer to the HOF than Brian Sipe....

Besides... you forgot Nancy Kerrigan.

Ahh... the good ol days... when watching games meant something.

Napoleon
04-20-04, 02:16 PM
Sweet!

You are evil!

devilmaster
04-20-04, 02:20 PM
I thought torture for a Browns fan was just being one.......

:runs:
Steve

RaceGrrl
04-20-04, 02:24 PM
Nope, Steve, it's torture just being a Bengals fan. (Last year was an improvement though)

Corner5
04-20-04, 02:30 PM
I feel your pain,they beat the Packers in the superbowl that year because of Elway! :flame:

Rob
04-20-04, 03:18 PM
Yes, that and the fact that John Elway has the largest teeth since Mr. Ed. :gomer:
Elway playing for a team with a horse nickname is one of the greatest ironies in sports.

DjDrOmusic
04-20-04, 03:36 PM
One of the great ironies during those AFC Championship games between the Broncos and the Browns, Alpo had canned dog food made from horse meat and the label was blue and orange, the same colors they used at the time.