PDA

View Full Version : Dammit Warlock! Knock it off!!!

RacinM3
01-27-03, 01:53 AM
I keep moving farther negative, but you keep moving the GD goalposts!!!:mad: :mad: ;)

Warlock!
01-27-03, 06:39 AM
Now that I know someone is chasin' me, it's more fun to create a moving target. Don't worry though... once I get to -15 I think the drops are gonna be few and far between unless I decide to give my 'Ring time some more attention (which I'd rather not do :cry: )

Winter Warlock!

Foxman
01-27-03, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by Warlock!
Now that I know someone is chasin' me, it's more fun to create a moving target. Don't worry though... once I get to -15 I think the drops are gonna be few and far between unless I decide to give my 'Ring time some more attention (which I'd rather not do :cry: )

Winter Warlock!

Thats what I thought too Warlock, and then -20 came, and then -25 came, and then -30 came. Keep movin' dem goal posts!!!

JT265
01-27-03, 10:03 AM
RM3, Don't try and keep up with the boy using that rank deal. Try him out on the track, keep your nose on his gearbox for a few laps and worry him into a mistake.

(works jes' fine):D

Warlock!
01-27-03, 10:21 AM
I wasn't watching you in the mirrors when I happened to go off at the Glen. I have the mirrors pointed at myself, so I can admire my handsomely chiseled face as I wrestle with the wheel.

I mean, didn't ya see all the pixellated chicks swooning???

Foxman
01-27-03, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by JT265
RM3, Don't try and keep up with the boy using that rank deal. Try him out on the track, keep your nose on his gearbox for a few laps and worry him into a mistake.

(works jes' fine):D

Try that on me JT ;) . Warlock did at the glen, he hung on to me like a pit bull on a slab of beef for 15 laps, the alky kicked in on the poor guy tho. Keep talkin smack JT, I want to see you out on the track :cool: :D