PDA

View Full Version : Colts get homered

rabbit
01-18-04, 07:07 PM
Wow.

Two plays in a row. No wonder Manning couldn't complete a pass. It's kind of tough to catch a football with a big ugly linebacker draped all over you.

I guess Colts fans now know how the Raiders felt two years ago. :shakehead

WickerBill
01-18-04, 07:41 PM
Wow.

Two plays in a row. No wonder Manning couldn't complete a pass. It's kind of tough to catch a football with a big ugly linebacker draped all over you.

I guess Colts fans now know how the Raiders felt two years ago. :shakehead

They also sucked. That had something to do with it.

nz_climber
01-18-04, 07:54 PM
Wow.
.. No wonder Manning couldn't complete a pass.. :shakehead

Give the boy a break, I thought he did pretty well with that reynard all season

pity he off to the crapwagons

Ziggy
01-18-04, 07:57 PM
Good one Climber dude! On the subject, the Colts defense did not play that bad. New England only scored one touchdown.... Without pointing fingers, I will say that the importance of the earlier Patriots vs Colts game was quite evident. I hope they learned their lesson.

We need a couple of more killers on defense to get a good pass rush.

Good Job Colts, all in all, a very good season. Second best in the AFC

Ziggy

WickerBill
01-18-04, 08:00 PM
Which means second best in the NFL, probably...

Railbird
01-18-04, 09:51 PM
Amen to Zigs post.

Bring on next year

Go Colts!

mapguy
01-19-04, 07:17 AM
I'm not expert in football but I did watch part of the game yesterday. I knew the Patriots would win. Mainly because it was snowing pretty good and a bit windy. Patriots are used to playing in those conditions where the Colts are a bunch of Nancy-Boys who play in a domed stadium. The fruity-cuppers were probably worried about their doilies getting wet on the sidelines.

:D

pchall
01-19-04, 09:02 AM
What bugged me about both games was that the receivers were getting mugged five and ten yards down the field, and the zebras ignored it. A lot of times you could see the WR get mugged twice by both DBs in the zone. Some of the takedowns were so blatant it looked like high school wrestling. Effing amazing that this is allowed.

Either the Colts and the Eagles need to find 6'6" and 240lb receivers and coach them to beat up the DBs in the first five yards or the rules need to be enforced.

RichK
01-19-04, 01:39 PM
What bugged me about both games was that the receivers were getting mugged five and ten yards down the field, and the zebras ignored it. A lot of times you could see the WR get mugged twice by both DBs in the zone. Some of the takedowns were so blatant it looked like high school wrestling. Effing amazing that this is allowed.

Either the Colts and the Eagles need to find 6'6" and 240lb receivers and coach them to beat up the DBs in the first five yards or the rules need to be enforced.

I completely agree, pchall! We always hear about the refs allowing more during the playoffs, but it was ridiculous. I was wondering if it was just because I wanted the Colts and Eagles to win their games, but it seemed pretty obvious.

pchall
01-19-04, 04:11 PM
I completely agree, pchall! We always hear about the refs allowing more during the playoffs, but it was ridiculous. I was wondering if it was just because I wanted the Colts and Eagles to win their games, but it seemed pretty obvious.

I have to admit that I was rooting against the Colts and the Eagles. It was still that damned obvious to me.

Railbird
01-19-04, 08:46 PM
the Colts are a bunch of Nancy-Boys who play in a domed stadium

You might want to check with Jeff Fisher on that point.

Yeah, the refs where definatly "letting them play", but if the Colts or the Eagles had executed better the Zebras wouldn't have been a factor.

nz_climber
01-19-04, 08:53 PM
"playing with zebra's'"

sounds like fun :gomer:

Ankf00
01-20-04, 08:39 PM

Just draft Roy, Larry, Reggie, Rashaun, and maybe Devard, Evans, or Washington :)

But especially Roy!