PDA

View Full Version : I hear a giant sucking sound coming from Indianapolis

EDwardo
01-04-04, 06:49 PM
And, no, this isn't about the IRL.

Sorry Boss, it was either this week or next for the Bronc's.
It would have been nice to do it in Arrowhead though.....:)

WickerBill
01-04-04, 09:09 PM
Guh.

I can take it.

I survived the 27-10, 39-20, 44-10, and 55-10 Super Bowl defeats.

I can take it.

Guh.

Go Colts.

Railbird
01-04-04, 09:46 PM
Good game, fun day at the ballpark.

home, safe and looking for an easy way to KC

EDwardo
01-04-04, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by WickerBill
Guh.

Guh.

Go Colts.

I'm shocked. Absolutely shocked. Whatever happened to rooting for a team from your own division? If the situation was reversed I would certainly support the Broncos. We both know that the AFC West is the best division. I hate it when another division represents the AFC, or even if the AFC loses to the NFC.

Now, if it was the Raiders.....:rolleyes:

Cam
01-04-04, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by Railbird
Good game, fun day at the ballpark.

home, safe and looking for an easy way to KC

You too huh 'bird? Entertaining the thought.... However, contracting a cold whilst sitting in an outdoor stadium really puts a damper on the thought..... :eek:

WickerBill
01-05-04, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by EDwardo
I'm shocked. Absolutely shocked. Whatever happened to rooting for a team from your own division? If the situation was reversed I would certainly support the Broncos. We both know that the AFC West is the best division. I hate it when another division represents the AFC, or even if the AFC loses to the NFC.

Now, if it was the Raiders.....:rolleyes:

Oh, hey, I'm sorry Ed, but since it's my hometown, and my favorite team is gone, I have to be a Colts fan now.

chop456
01-05-04, 09:21 AM
Yeah. I'm rooting for the bastard Packers for gods sakes. Just geographical convenience at this point. Most likely, they'll get shelled next weekend, but I hope for the best.

When CBS gets new announcers, I'll start watching AFC games.

chop456
01-05-04, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by Cam
You too huh 'bird? Entertaining the thought.... However, contracting a cold whilst sitting in an outdoor stadium really puts a damper on the thought..... :eek:

Wuss. :D

Cam
01-06-04, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by chop456
Wuss. :D

And you point is????? ;)

Cart4Live2003
01-06-04, 12:17 AM
I'm actually rooting for the packers too.. beat philly!!!

of course I have other motives for rooting for the packs. I want st. louis to have home field in the nfc championship game after they beat carolina LOL

Ankf00
01-06-04, 05:00 AM
Originally posted by EDwardo
I'm shocked. Absolutely shocked. Whatever happened to rooting for a team from your own division?

Washington and Dallas can go to hell... Philly too cept they've got my boy from 'Cuse McNabb, but other than that, hope they burn too!