PDA

View Full Version : This is too rich....

mapguy
12-26-03, 03:21 PM
From this article on ITV-F1.com. (http://www.itv-f1.com/news/news_story/19244)

Button thinks that Raikkonen and Montoya are 'over-hyped'. This coming from the most over-rated driver since Stefano Modena....

Some people are lucky when they come into F1. They are in the right place at the right time. Kimi, for example. He had a good first year, but nothing staggering. Then in his second year he's in a McLaren. What a step.

Yo Timberlake. You stepped into a Williams in your first year. Yet Kimi in a Sauber was much more impressive than you.

:thumdown:

Cam
12-26-03, 03:52 PM
Loser! He deserves a Red Brick! :saywhat:

Dr. Corkski
12-26-03, 04:59 PM
I take it mappy is still bitter that his washed-up boy got his career ended by Mr. Boyband, so I am not going to hold it against him for selectively forgetting about the rest of the article. :D
"What about Juan Pablo? They don't even mention him much and he's been the main title rival with Michael Schumacher.

"Webber's done a good job this year as well, so there's a lot of talent there."Of course Timberlake had a great Canadian teacher last year on how to be a sore loser. :laugh:

JT265
12-26-03, 05:09 PM
Actually Dr. Corkski, the only thing bitter about Mappy is his english brew.

Good news tho' for ya. Mappy has a crisp new $5.00 bill for you. All you have to do is look up a post on any of the forums you frequent were you actually have something to say about racing, positive or negative, as opposed to tearing a poster, their ideas or their fav driver or track to shreds.

Now get busy. :rofl:

Dr. Corkski
12-26-03, 05:15 PM
If the Atlantics deal doesn't work out for you I hope for your sake you never become a financial advisor.:laugh:

JT265
12-26-03, 05:18 PM
How do you know that won't work? Send me your dough and we'll give it a try, K? :laugh:

mapguy
12-26-03, 05:26 PM
Once again Off Camber's "self appointed" driver expert chimes in with a useless post. What's the matter Corky, JV's baggy Sparco's are a fashion faux pas?

Why don't you do something different and post something on topic for once.

Dr. Corkski
12-26-03, 05:36 PM
So the article is not the topic, eh? Silly me, how dare I post two quotes from that same article that you left out without asking for your expertise of unemployed drivers first?

Never knew you were such a fan of Stefano Modena. :D

mapguy
12-26-03, 05:45 PM
Well, at least you are consistant. Consistantly a...

nevermind.

Cart4Live2003
12-26-03, 10:42 PM
well let me see..

Button/williams = sucked

Kimi/sauber = better than button/williams

button/bar = sucked

Kimi/McLaren = 2nd in points.. and of course better than button..

see a trend here.. :D

button on great team = sucked

button on poor team = sucked

Kimi on poor team = good with signs of potential

Kimi on great team = great

any questions? :cool:

Methanolandbrats
12-27-03, 10:22 AM
Button is the next Coulthard...he's that good.

Ziggy
12-27-03, 11:52 AM
From the armchair racer department,

I may have not been paying close enough attention. When Button was in the Williams I dont think it was that good of a car. Button is still young, and I like his helmet. If he goes in the musical chair world of F1, its not like he didnt get a chance.

Ziggy

devilmaster
12-27-03, 12:52 PM
I happened to notice crash.net also ran a story on Button's opinions....

The Headline?

"Button On The Christmas Sherry?" :D

Steve

JT265
12-27-03, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Methanolandbrats
Button it the next Coulthard...he's that good.

Meth, didn't you mean Beechler?

:D