PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

cyclepath
12-24-03, 09:12 AM
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !

and Thanks to all for making this site so great!!
Mark and Lisa

Warlock!
12-24-03, 09:37 AM
To all y'all as well. 3 hours of OSHA training starting in 20 minutes, then it's off to abuse the liver at various architects and client parties... Free booze is a holiday tradition! :D

Winter Warlock!

RaceGrrl
12-24-03, 11:00 AM
Happy Holidays, one and all.

http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/weihnachten/smilie_weihnfenster1.gif

nrc
12-24-03, 11:00 AM
A very Merry Christmas to one and all. Enjoy the holidays. Eat, drink and be merry!

cartcanuck
12-24-03, 11:15 AM
Merry Christmas all!

Enjoy some treats, some nice adult beverages :) , lots of turkey and ham, and most importantly.....love those who love you! Give everyone you know a hug these holidays. Some people might really need it!!

Happy HO HO y'all! :)

Brian

Kiwifan
12-24-03, 06:06 PM
Merry Christmas from all of us Downunder. Thanks Team. :) :)

Rusty.

mello
12-24-03, 06:45 PM
Hope you all have a wonderful and safe holiday!!

Lizzerd
12-24-03, 07:22 PM
Christmas just got a little better. My mom was just released from the hospital! She'd been having some neurological tests done, and we didn't know till this afternoon whether she needed surgery or not. Well, we still don't know, but at least she's home for a couple days. We won't be doing the whole big dinner thing tonight or tomorrow, ham sandwiches and potato salad and stuff like that, but at least she will be there. Heading down their way now.

JT265
12-24-03, 08:29 PM
great to hear Lizzard, and a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all! :thumbup:

CUE DEEP ANNOUNCER VOICE

"Playing the part of "Merry" this year will be lone_groover."

<sorry>

:rofl:

nz_climber
12-24-03, 10:00 PM
Nice one Lizzard :)

Merry Christmas to the entire team, hope you are all having a good one, and keeping warm (I know me and Rusty are, so hott down under :D)

nissan gtp
12-24-03, 10:14 PM
Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone.

Hug a loved one tonite. :)

Jag_Warrior
12-24-03, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by Lizzerd
Christmas just got a little better. My mom was just released from the hospital! She'd been having some neurological tests done, and we didn't know till this afternoon whether she needed surgery or not. Well, we still don't know, but at least she's home for a couple days. We won't be doing the whole big dinner thing tonight or tomorrow, ham sandwiches and potato salad and stuff like that, but at least she will be there. Heading down their way now.

Glad to hear your mom is home for the holidays. It took me a LONG time to realize that being with family is the most important part of the holidays... or any other day.

And uh, I just heard that Groover is going to be in the Off Camber Christmas play... I'll save you a seat. :D

Merry Christmas Everybody!

RHR_Fan
12-25-03, 12:00 AM
Merry Christmas guys! I'm sick, but other than that the holidays have been okay.

~Nicole

cart7
12-25-03, 07:12 AM
Merry Christmas everyone!

Ratattack
12-25-03, 11:01 AM
Deck the Halls and all that stuff..:)

Hoping that everyone has a safe and a very happy holiday.

Merry Christmas..:D

Tim
12-25-03, 01:22 PM
Ho Ho Ho

anait
01-01-04, 04:36 PM
Happy holidays, everyone!! :) We had a wonderful morning at home. Got to sleep at 3am; thought we were done wrapping at 1:30, which would have been a huge improvement over our regular Christmas Eve bedtime, but we'd forgotten a big present, that needed a gazillion stickers applied. :rolleyes: :D So, we got to sleep for three hours. :eek: :laugh: But it was really a terrific morning.

On Boxing Day, drove 4 hours to my mom's, stayed until Sunday. Big ol' storm hit while we were there. When we left on Sunday to go to my inlaws, everybody was telling us we should stay home - some roads were 'not recommended' for travel. But hubby is of the 'if I'm making forward progress, all is well' ilk, so off we went. Only bad stretch lasted about an hour, where we couldn't see the end of the van for blowing snow. I watched for the white line, he watched for the yellow line. We inched along at about 40 KPH.

cartcanuck, I wanted to give you a ring as we passed through Brandon at 6:30pm Sunday, but we were a little stressed. I waved in your general direction, and sent Christmas thoughts. :) Hope your week has been good.