PDA

View Full Version : May as well get this started...

DjDrOmusic
12-17-03, 05:27 PM
...LBGP/Woo Doggies Party, Who's coming???;) :thumbup:

Lizzerd
12-17-03, 07:39 PM
At this point in time, December 17, 2003, 6:36 PM EST, I can with a certain degree of confidence say that I will indeed be at the party.

Cam
12-17-03, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Lizzerd
At this point in time, December 17, 2003, 6:36 PM EST, I can with a certain degree of confidence say that I will indeed be at the party.

SHOTGUN!!!!:D

rocket
12-18-03, 12:23 AM
I could pry swing it

RaceChic
12-18-03, 01:26 AM
Everything boils down to the almighty $$$ :(

I will answer a little better closer to the time. :D

DjDrOmusic
12-18-03, 04:08 AM
Don't worry at this early date I'm not holding anyone to it! Just feeling in a party mood from the good news! :D ;)

Joelski
12-20-03, 01:39 PM
Count me in fer sure dude!

Railbird
01-28-04, 09:07 PM
'bout time to bump this up.

DjDrOmusic
01-29-04, 06:48 PM
Talked with the powers to be at Woo Doggies today, they said we were more than welcome to watch Long Beach on the wide screen, and that tequila will be in abundance!!

rocket
01-30-04, 06:47 AM
cool...see you there

FTG
01-30-04, 07:59 AM
Thought you were having problems with the new manager?

chop456
01-30-04, 08:23 AM
Thought you were having problems with the new manager?

DrDjO' probably doesn't want me to talk about this publicly, BUT.....

He caved in, and has started playing nothing but hip-hop and gangsta' rap. Not only on hip-hop night, but 7 nights a week. I happened to stop in one night after work and noticed a big white escalade parked with 2 wheels up on the curb, 25" gold spinners and 6 subwoofers. I should have known what was happening at that point. I walk in, and the place is wall-to-wall wannabes, hands in the air chanting "Go DJ! Go DJ", and there he is up on the stage. Sunglasses, gold teeth, do rag, and a 4XL Raiders jersey with about 6 lbs. of gold chains around his neck, spinning the latest 50 cent and drinkin' straight out the 8 bottle. I could hardly believe my eyes.

He'll probably deny it, though.

Don't believe the hype.

Warlock!
01-30-04, 09:04 AM
Aww, Doc... Does this mean I'll hafta pack my Gloc if I do the LBGP party?

Winter Warlock!

DjDrOmusic
01-30-04, 03:53 PM
To answer all the burning questions, yes I'm still having problems with the new Manager, but intense negotiations are taking place. The fact that I may not be there much longer doesn't mean that a Champcar party can't take place there. They know us, they still accept us and I am willing to take one for the team! ;)

FTG
01-30-04, 06:19 PM

He caved in, and has started playing nothing but hip-hop and gangsta' rap. Not only on hip-hop night, but 7 nights a week. I happened to stop in one night after work and noticed a big white escalade parked with 2 wheels up on the curb, 25" gold spinners and 6 subwoofers. I should have known what was happening at that point. I walk in, and the place is wall-to-wall wannabes, hands in the air chanting "Go DJ! Go DJ", and there he is up on the stage. Sunglasses, gold teeth, do rag, and a 4XL Raiders jersey with about 6 lbs. of gold chains around his neck, spinning the latest 50 cent and drinkin' straight out the 8 bottle. I could hardly believe my eyes.

He'll probably deny it, though.

Don't believe the hype.

Word. Then I'll escalade to Woo Doggies with all my homies and hoes.

DjDrOmusic
01-30-04, 09:11 PM
YO, YO, YO Wat up Wif Da Hype I'm jes chillin wif ma homies now! :rofl: :rofl: :thumbup: