PDA

View Full Version : Just an aberration

Bert Backracked
12-12-03, 11:28 PM
Original lyrics by Whitfield/Strong and performed in duet with Paul Tracy and Fred Nation

PT : Last May on the tube, I watched as Mario tried to die. I said to myself, "your such a lucky guy" to stay out of a crapwagon is such a dream come true, with all the fella's in the hospital it surely ain't for you

Fred : But it was just an aberration
Launching for the trees
It was just an aberration
Launching for the trees

PT : Bobby might call to find a sub for poor Kenny. A three race short term deal, race in the boonies, with two fans, maybe three
I tell you I can visualize it all, this could be a bad dream, it really ain't for me

Fred : But it was just an aberration, once again flying into the seats, it was just an aberration, flying into the seats

PT : Every night, on my knees I pray, Dear Lord hear my plea
Dont ever let the Chipster send a deal to me or I will surely fly, His act is dastrdly and if his team enrolls me, I'll feel the fence enfold me, but in their reports, it will all be blamed on me.

Fred : But it was just an aberration, once again we cleaned up the debris
Well tell you it was just an aberration, we cleaned up the debris

PT : I did it once and they played me for a dunce

Fred : But that was just manipulation, yeah yeah yeah, ooooh just manipulation Keepin it off TV and buying Barry.

BB

Lizzerd
12-12-03, 11:34 PM
If I knew the melody, I'd sing along, I think. Good one, and welcome to OC, Bert.

lone_groover
12-13-03, 12:35 PM
:thumbup: HA HA!

Nice motown turn, Bert!

You still working with Carol Bayer SaferĀ© Barrier?

:)

JT265
12-13-03, 02:21 PM
Love oldies Burt, and welcome!

Ok, groover, how DID you lose 40 lbs. anyway? :D