PDA

View Full Version : A Conversation With Kalkhoven

JoeBob
12-10-03, 12:28 PM
Lots of interesting tidbits in here: http://speedtv.com/articles/auto/champcar/9116/

jonovision_man
12-10-03, 01:27 PM
I guess I stand corrected, I had said that I didn't think the circuit contracts would be transferable but he seems to suggest they are.

I really like his vision for the series, the calendar, and just about everything he said here. I hope he's successful.

jono

jons
12-10-03, 04:21 PM
It was nice to read something about a guy who actually knows whats going on.:cool: Often an odd concept in this sport.

Lizzerd
12-10-03, 04:30 PM
KK gets it. I'm glad he's one of the guys who is gonna be in charge.

Ankf00
12-10-03, 04:37 PM
is he saying that the new purchase technique has to be approved by a court?

Grunschev
12-10-03, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by jonovision_man
I guess I stand corrected, I had said that I didn't think the circuit contracts would be transferable but he seems to suggest they are.

I thought you already know from a couple messages posted at the other group several days ago. I was going to respond to an earlier message of yours but didn't want to beat you over the head with something I figured you already knew!

Igor

jonovision_man
12-11-03, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Grunschev
I thought you already know from a couple messages posted at the other group several days ago. I was going to respond to an earlier message of yours but didn't want to beat you over the head with something I figured you already knew!

Igor

I had yet to eat crow over here, but now that's complete. ;)

This is good tasting crow, though, since it means we may still see CART racing in 2004. :)

jono

Accipiter
12-11-03, 12:38 PM
That was a very heartening interview to read. The bottom line is that there are peoole out there doing everything they can to keep the events together, and that's all you really need to keep the teams coming back.

Originally posted by jonovision_man
I had yet to eat crow over here, but now that's complete. ;)

This is good tasting crow,

Little known fact: Crow tastes like Goose. ;)