PDA

View Full Version : I'm not at work today!

RTKar
11-28-03, 11:38 AM
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :D :cool:

Railbird
11-28-03, 11:56 AM
me too!

been walking around in my sweatpants drinking coffee and passin' gas all morning.

throwing some beer and ice in the cooler as we speak.

mapguy
11-28-03, 12:20 PM
Me too, but not for the same reasons.

chop456
11-28-03, 12:33 PM
I'm working tonight.

Such are the sacrafices when you're a jet-setting mover and shaker like me. ;)

IlliniRacer
11-28-03, 12:43 PM
Mah nishtana ha-laila hazeh mikol ha-leilot?

I've been laid off for three weeks. Frankly, I wish I was at work. Oh well, me and the kids sittin back, getting ready to watch football and eat chilli while mom shops all day.

Cam
11-28-03, 12:46 PM
4 day weekend! WooHoo! :thumbup:

And to make things even better the other 1/2 is working! :D

nrc
11-28-03, 01:09 PM
No work today. What a relief. It has been quite a grind since I started my current contract in June. I've had a day here and there, but I was spoiled by having four weeks of paid vacation plus holidays and personal time.

Sean O'Gorman
11-28-03, 01:43 PM
I work 4-12 today, tomorrow, and Sunday since the person who normally does those hours is in Texas...so, I'm adjusting the rest of my schedule accordingly, by staying out until 4 AM and sleeping in until noon.

At least I don't have to get up for school again until Monday.

Ziggy
11-28-03, 02:34 PM
Im home, and working on a 1/20 McLaren MP8 which I scored off eBay a couple of years ago. I have all the oil scavage lines done, and am thinking of a way to mount injector nozzels into the bottom of the stacks. Im thinking Dremel to shirt pin, than mounting them at the base of the unit. Dummy the lines with some clear lines and plumb them into a cylinder at the back of the motor, near the center of the V for drive purposes

haha

Model builders are geeks

Ziggy

RaceGrrl
11-28-03, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by mapguy
Me too, but not for the same reasons.

Everyone knows you're not wearing pants. :p

I was off work too and spent the day shopping. It was a success, but I think I'm getting to old to tolerate the stupid people.

dirtyboy
11-28-03, 05:52 PM
I'm at work right now. Good thing I brought this 12 pack of beer with me today. If they want to pay me to drink so be it.