PDA

View Full Version : GPL next weekend, please!

RacinM3
01-24-03, 03:28 PM
Friday the 31st, I get the pleasure of having four wisdom teeth extracted.

So, that means I'm gonna be on my *ss for a couple days, and wanted to see if there was going to be a GPL event next weekend....let me know.

mnkywrch
01-24-03, 03:56 PM
Next weekend?

Err, I'll try...

Foxman
01-24-03, 04:01 PM
I'll be there..

WOOHOO!!! Wisdom teeth!! Dood, take my advice, go for the general anestesia, they give you good stuff, liquid valium and something else.. Beats the heck out of needles full of novacaine.

TrueBrit
01-24-03, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Foxman
I'll be there..

WOOHOO!!! Wisdom teeth!! Dood, take my advice, go for the general anestesia, they give you good stuff, liquid valium and something else.. Beats the heck out of needles full of novacaine.

I'd second that. I recently had two removed and the general was awesome..that coupled with some other pain-killers made the otherwise unpleasant experience a WHOLE lot more tolerable...

TB

Warlock!
01-24-03, 04:26 PM
LOL! Good ol' Foxxy... always lookin at the positives ;)

Next Friday is a no go for me as I'll be partying in Chicago for no reason whatsoever. Anyone in the Chi-town area wanna bust out for a few brews downtown, shoot me an e-mail :D

I'm up for it tonight tho... I'll be on VROC somewheres btwn 9 and 9:30

Winter Warlock!

Anal Ventor
01-26-03, 10:23 PM
MMMMMMMMMMMM liquid valium what will they think of next:D

Foxman
01-27-03, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by Anal Ventor
MMMMMMMMMMMM liquid valium what will they think of next:D

The experience was kind of funny.. They put the shunt in my arm, and they have this smallish syringe, and they rotate it and I see "valium" on it, man I got excited. I was trying to pick up one of the nurses when they shot me up, it stopped me in mid word and I just blurted out "OH WOW", they all started lauging their butts off (makes me wonder if they tap into the supply every now and then ;) ). It definitely made the whole experience a lot better.