PDA

View Full Version : Who Dey?!!! Playoffs, Anyone?

RaceGrrl
11-23-03, 09:15 PM
How 'bout them Bengals? It was a good game today. Too bad Baltimore won too- I'm not a Browns fan, but I hate Baltimore. (Art Modell sux) Corey Dillon said that he felt like he was back at 100%, and with 100+ yards, I take back the smart-@ss comment I made last week about "Corey who?"

Since we have Bengals season tix, we got our playoff ticket offer in the mail this week. I'm not sure how many tickets we can buy for playoffs, but I'm sure there's a limit. Looks like my dad might get to see a Bengals game this season, and I might see my first Cincinnati playoff game in 12 years. :)

nrc
11-23-03, 09:35 PM
Corey and Rudi are quite a one-two punch. With Chad Johnson and Warrick as receiving threats the Bengals are building a pretty potent offense. Now if the defense can get a little more consistant we'll have something.

Ankf00
11-23-03, 10:51 PM
geez, 12 years?!? :eek:

well, good thing you finally have a real coach....

sadly, good coaches can't even make the Giants a consistent team :)

cartman
11-24-03, 06:51 PM
Yeah, try being a Falcons fan. We would gladly take any of your coaches over the one we've got. We had the Titans down 21-0 yesterday in the first quarter. We then proceeded to choke in the second half like we have just about every week so far this season.
I'm sure glad I didn't buy season tickets - all of those poor folks that did have seen no Vick and an 0-6 home record.

But hey Ank, at least we were able to beat the Giants. You know you've got problems if the freakin Falcons beat you.